Am I getting my PvP gear from the Salvation Army or what now?

Cancrizans

Well, all jokes aside, that is exactly what my Sentinel's PvP set looks like. Whose bright idea was it to add scratches, scuffs and dents to the look of the armor? It's completely ridiculous. Isn't it obvious by now that MMO players work hard to get their gear partly to show off a shiny new look? Who wants to walk around in armor with dents and dings in it in a video game?

The "Vagabond Jedi" look is out...in fact it never was in. It doesn't make the game more "realistic", it doesn't make my character look more "tough and seasoned" and it sure ain't cool. I honestly can't believe that whoever came up with this "idea" has spent much time playing MMOs...and I wonder if whoever OKed it has either.

Please remove all this fake "wear and tear" from our armor and make them the shiny new toys we all want them to be. I am tired of walking around looking like I pulled my armor out of a dumpster!

Almost all of the new gear is terrible. They save the good stuff for the cartel market like the crooks they are. My sage, and Jugg are still in almost all Battlemaster/ columi shells. Now all the great skins are gone for good mostly and we are left presently with this new garbage.

Almost all of the new gear is terrible. They save the good stuff for the cartel market like the crooks they are. My sage, and Jugg are still in almost all Battlemaster/ columi shells. Now all the great skins are gone for good mostly and we are left presently with this new garbage.

I agree that the Columi shells for the Juggernaut are hideous. There are actually good moddable options available though. I like the Reinforced Mullinine Chestguard from one of the heroics, I think on Nar Shadaa, and there's a nice chest from the heavy gear vendor on Tat.