The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

List of new toys, emotes and speeders for the Cartel Market

Koichi

Toys:

-Those futuristic handcuffs you see on some of the NPCs (Would work with RP).

- A Taun Taun that (like The Empire Strikes Back) it falls to the ground and you cut it open and get inside it. It heals you like the Kolto tank or Carbonite chamber. (Something I thought up that all my guildmates thought was funny, but also cool.

Emotes:

-Flipping weapon: Much like the flourish ability, but without activating your lightsaber (for example). A Jedi/Sith Warrior tossing his/her lightsaber or twirling it without activating it. Juggling it if you have two lightsabers. Blasters or rifles are more or less the same with a few changes.

-Dying emote: self explanatory.

-Force Assembling lightsaber emote (either emote or for healing).

-Force lift: Sitting cross-legged and lifting things from rocks, boulders or droids. (It can be random in what one lifts. One could even be lifting a starfighter (Empire Strikes Back reference).

-Choking Emote (Force RP when you want to choke someone. Could also be acted out like they make you think you're choking them, but then laugh and say "Gotcha!").

-Drinking emote (With an actual cup in hand and not pretend!)

Speeder:

-Hoverboard (Back to The Future II)

-Car speeder that can have passengers in it like in Star Wars Galaxies.

Clothes:

-Force Ghost (Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi Ghost that Kenobi, Yoda and Luke's father were at the end of the movie).

-Jedi Robes that don't have those long cloaks, but instead have a robe vest .

Pictures here:

http://webspace.webring.com/people/fd/daxius_x/jedi_robes.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/swfanon/images/c/ce/Jedi_Knight_Sato_Kin-Kari.jpg

http://starwarsx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/jedi-lumn-vita-star-wars-x.jpg

-Battle Torn outfits. Instead of all these shiny looking outfits, put in some that look like someone just got out of a battle. Blaster marks on the armor, lightsaber slashes and torn robes (some even revealing skin).

Extras:

I've seen lately that the Cartel Market has more or less ruined some of the crew skills. An example being Cybertech and how they can produce speeders and ship parts. Another example would be Artifice and their ability to create lightsabers. My solution is to release schematics for those so that they can create armor, speeders, lightsabers etc. that BioWare has either removed from game or have just been introduced. Speeders and Ship parts is in big need. I was surprised that my cybertech didn't get any new schematics for speeders.

Edited by Koichi

i like the force ghost look but maybe as a end class requirement ?

where you have to have finished your story quest

the robes idea would be good as long as they DONT HAVE HOODS UP !

That too. I don't like how hoods make your character bald.

• 1 year later...