Arkanian Relic of Elemental Transcendence Text Bug?

smithre

The Arkanian Relic of Elemental Transcendence's description reads:

Damaging attacks have a 30% chance to deal 241 additional elemental tech damage to the target...

The older elemental transcendence relics (e.g., Dread Guard) read "elemental force damage".

I would like confirmation that the text description is a bug before I spend basic commendations on this relic.

it's not a bug. They simply changed the types and made it clear in the text. They work as written.

Really? Then why does the Underworld Relic of Elemental Transcendence text also read "elemental force damage"? If they truly changed the way the Arkanian relic works, then they should have used a different name. Bioware can we get confirmation on whether this is an intended change or a description bug?

Edited by smithre

Really? Then why does the Underworld Relic of Elemental Transcendence text also read "elemental force damage"? If they truly changed the way the Arkanian relic works, then they should have used a different name. Bioware can we get confirmation on whether this is an intended change or a description bug?

I agree, can we get an answer?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.