What's being done about hacking?

jeepacusmaximus

I've seen so many people hack it makes me sick. The most common thing I see now is smuggler classes using the Hightail it ability multiple times in a row with no cooldown. There are known sites to buy hacks for this game, both for botting PvE and stuff to use in PvP. I just want to know if they are going to institute an anti-cheat system into the game or at least into Warzones because I don't like winning or losing with cheaters playing in the game.

the roll ability by smug/agent costs 25 energy to use, has NO cooldown, they roll 4 times they're out of energy. I have trouble with them on my melee toons as well. But they can't roll far enough fast enough to get away from my sage.

Roll a ranged dps or hang near ranged dps or slow them so they can only roll 6m.

the roll ability by smug/agent costs 25 energy to use, has NO cooldown, they roll 4 times they're out of energy. I have trouble with them on my melee toons as well. But they can't roll far enough fast enough to get away from my sage.

Roll a ranged dps or hang near ranged dps or slow them so they can only roll 6m.

They can actually roll 5 times then they're out of energy.

What the most effective thing to do with this ability is to roll all the way across to the map to a single target while cloaked/uncloaked then come about 1m from said person and just default attack them while having a macro that says "I'm Batman". You instantly win.

Edited by AMKSED

What the most effective thing to do with this ability is to roll all the way across to the map to a single target while cloaked/uncloaked then come about 1m from said person and just default attack them while having a macro that says "I'm Batman". You instantly win.

I accuse you of haXXors because there are no macros in this game :rak_03:

Also, I AM Batman :rak_09:

Not to defend those who use exploits, i actually despise any that do so, but as much as I dislike the ability it was something you could have tested on the PTS. What I would seriously recommend is when these patches come out get on and test. If Bioware doesnt hear your concerns or complaints before they roll stuff out, imagine what it seems like after.

Having said that, if you go back a little on the developer tracker they freely admit this patch isnt writing abilities in stone and they will review over time and will likely adjust things. As they have done since this game launched.

In fact, my favourite part of the day is to read the pvp forums and to see 1 post say nerf class x they are OP, and the next post saying boost class x (same class) they are so underpowered..So tell me is the issue the class or the player?

I think given time we'll see these abilities tweaked and adjusted and as always the qq moar will continue. I am so glad Im not a development lead for any MMO, it must just suck.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.