Anyone still have bad fps?

halueryphi

I know they did scheduled maintenance today but it still didn't fix the problem for me. Did it get better for anyone else? Because I shouldn't be lagging, I even have shadows turned off with a gtx 680 i7 3770k. And I'm still getting drops from 60 fps to 40 in combat/warzones etc. Sometimes even as low as 30.

I know they did scheduled maintenance today but it still didn't fix the problem for me. Did it get better for anyone else? Because I shouldn't be lagging, I even have shadows turned off with a gtx 680 i7 3770k. And I'm still getting drops from 60 fps to 40 in combat/warzones etc. Sometimes even as low as 30.

Are you sure they did maintenance today? Sticky says they didn't....

I used to be in the 60's all the time, brand new computer, about only a year old.. and I'm down in the 10's and 5's for FPS recently.. my girlfriend has an old computer and she's got great FPS.. Most of my graphics are turned down, continually I turn them all down to near aweful graphics, it only gets worse over time, no idea whats going on.

I just noticed the new AMD 13.4 drivers came out today, has any AMD owners had a chance to try them yet and was there any performance increase in swtor ? I doubt it but you never know.

I tried it and it changed nothing for radeon mobility hd 5650

I've got an i5 2500k Sandy Bridge, and Geforce 560 ti. USUALLY I get good fps (100+). But something was just happening today on Makeb that was making my fps fluctuate wildly between 19-36 fps, flickering red and green constantly. I tried turning my graphics down and it did nothing.

Hmm... an i5? I have an i7.. and in my other thread, the guy said that it could be because of hyperthreading. It doesn't really make sense because I still have 4 cores like anyone else but maybe he was right. Maybe the hero engine hates i7s 0_O

my fps is low too,

but that's after patch 2.0,

i7 7980.

I'm getting 90+ on very high default with a I7 950 3.0ghz GTX 660 TI, and 6 gigs of ram on Win 8 64bit. Though I have Hyperthreading turned off in bios because too many MMO's are CPU related and it chokes performance. Edited by Retsopmi