Just read the patch notes for 2.0.1...

Tezeretz

While the patch was delayed...and i have obviously not tested any of the fixes....

I gotta say the fixes actually look good. I'm fast to ***** out all the problems and bugs. Especially how 2.0 busted pvp etc...

But with the fixes documented...assuming they work, i'm actually impressed! This looks like a good patch!

Job well done guys! Keep it up! :)

Edited by Tezeretz

there is no 2.1 yet.

there is no 2.1 patch notes available

there is no 2.1 delay, it has not been announced except for the april fools joke.

So are you that dense to not come to the conclusion that the OP meant 2.0.1. Or are you just one of those people who like to point out pointless mistakes even though it is obvious what was meant, because you have nothing better to do in your unfulfilled life?

Edit: Maybe a bit mean. Sorry <3

Edited by Levity

there is no 2.1 yet.

there is no 2.1 patch notes available

there is no 2.1 delay, it has not been announced except for the april fools joke.

Someone with such a tenuous grasp of the English language should not be picking on such minute details.

Back to the matter at hand, yes, the patch does seem to be a rather impressive "quality of life" fix.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.