Server PVP Records by Class 2.0

Aerilas

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
fml you just had to pull some ridiculous record, now i have to try and beat it q.q

Bah, he's a Swede. Swedes tend to do all them l33t hax0rz, just reminding you.

So don't be mad when he reveals he hacked the game.

kk?

Bumping with the power of a thousand suns. People not using the pvp record site anymore?

Also 2123 dps assassin and 2993 hps commando hrhr.

People are using the records site, but not remotely as much as it used to. Now I tend to approve 4-5 records every other day, whereas previously it was more like 10 ish per day. Visits have dropped to half of what it used to be as well, so Im guessing not as much interest in it anymore :)

People are using the records site, but not remotely as much as it used to. Now I tend to approve 4-5 records every other day, whereas previously it was more like 10 ish per day. Visits have dropped to half of what it used to be as well, so Im guessing not as much interest in it anymore :)
Probably an outcome of population, it becoming increasingly harder to beat current results and interest. Heck, I can't even be arsed to upload stuff to the TRE thread despite that I'm on that site more or less every day. Results really have to be above and beyond these days to catch my interest (read: in the 3K/3M range). Uploading 2,5M just because no one els bothered to upload something or didnt get the right game for total healing/damage just feels meh. High protection is always noteworthy though. Edited by MidichIorian

Probably an outcome of population, it becoming increasingly harder to beat current results and interest. Heck, I can't even be arsed to upload stuff to the TRE thread despite that I'm on that site more or less every day. Results really have to be above and beyond these days to catch my interest (read: in the 3K/3M range). Uploading 2,5M just because no one els bothered to upload something or didnt get the right game for total healing/damage just feels meh. High protection is always noteworthy though.

3k/3M? Who, besides Proxie, are even close to those numbers on TRE? Are you? As far as I can see the top records there are about the same as here, between 2-2.4k dps and 2.5-2.8k hps, with Proxie being an obvious exception.

Edited by Bonsaikitten

3k/3M? Who, besides Proxie, are even close to those numbers on TRE? Are you? As far as I can see the top records there are about the same as here, between 2-2.4k dps and 2.5-2.8k hps, with Proxie being an obvious exception.
Not to take anything away from proxie but that was one fluke game ( for total healing). You would have had the same results or higher under the same circumstances (assuming that he's not your alt)

The point was that a good deal of players are able to be in the 2,5K range under ideal circumstances. An awesome player might do 3K in the same game. I mean, do you ever not get +2K on scouprative heals if you play it one evening? The step from 2K to 2,5K HPS could be as small as exhanging one guy on the enemy team, a tank for a dps etc to increase their output and allow you to heal more.

Edited by MidichIorian

Not to take anything away from proxie but that was one fluke game ( for total healing). You would have had the same results or higher under the same circumstances (assuming that he's not your alt)

Unless Bru is an 16 year old irish kid, i can confirm that he is not proxie :p

But yeah proxie is a great player, don't know if he still has some chars on tofn.

Unless Bru is an 16 year old irish kid, i can confirm that he is not proxie :p

But yeah proxie is a great player, don't know if he still has some chars on tofn.

Well, I don't know about the age, but if I recall correctly, Bru is Swedish or Norwegian (which one escapes me; we have so many Swedes and Norwegians on ToFN it's crazy).

OR! He might be Irish, and he's just been fooling us all along. Now we can only wait and see... :rak_03:

Well, I don't know about the age, but if I recall correctly, Bru is Swedish or Norwegian (which one escapes me; we have so many Swedes and Norwegians on ToFN it's crazy).

Hmmm, if you ask a norweigian or a swede this question might be important. It's like sibling rivalry between Norway and Sweden. A huge dong competion ;)

If you ask me we don't have nearly enough of anyone in this game! It almost like I miss not being able to login to the server... almost... But how many times did that happen :eek:

Hmmm, if you ask a norweigian or a swede this question might be important. It's like sibling rivalry between Norway and Sweden. A huge dong competion ;)

If you ask me we don't have nearly enough of anyone in this game! It almost like I miss not being able to login to the server... almost... But how many times did that happen :eek:

Well, Swedish, Norwegian or Danish, it's almost the same. Bar a few minor cultural differences and the language :p