How bad can you be?

LegendaryQuan

synergy and strictly getting rolled by mercs, lightning sorcs, and lethality ops? lol. mvp could show up with 7 target dummies + sharkyn and still beat these teams. pro server. pro competition. lololol. pray for a huttball or just concede to save some time from now on. yall look like chickens with their heads cut off out there.

stay free

lol random please

Pft, he's obviously not a random, I mean he seems to know the greatness that those target dummies can be, oh and Sharkyn. So he must know his stuff!

So, lol deft please, almost as sassy as that Shark....

Range > Melee today at least at current gear level. It will take a while to gear our people, some of us got 55 on our toons few days ago and have zero gear. We have no idea what comps will work and won't. I guarantee it will be competitive in few weeks once people gear up and finalize comps.

We were running 2 Marauders 1 Merc with green gear and ALT sniper. Almost no one has augments, most runing EWH or WH gear still. So games right now are meaningless.

Not saying that MVP won't give us problems in the future, but I sure remember lots of games being won by us and lots by them as well pre 2.0, and I doubt all of our players forgot how to play.

synergy and strictly getting rolled by mercs, lightning sorcs, and lethality ops? lol.

You act like range isn't a good idea, I think its smart to switch team comps up to counter other teams.

I notice more range in some warzones is alot better than having melee, fact is range can stick together and stay alive longer without so much focus.

Mercs are amazing right now, lighting sorc burst is blowing kids up, and lethality ops hybrid isn't a bad idea for a 3 spot when you already have 2 other healers.

Who are you!!!!!!!!!!!

I know!

He's this guy: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=621370 (A team QQer)

this guy: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=624263 (A team QQer)

and Bastion's C team s***talker. Yet to see anything even remotely useful from him. Obviously doesn't know that this isn't 1.7 anymore, Arsenal mercs, Lightning Sorcs, and Lethality Ops are all beasts now. Actually, he sounds a lot like those jeejee guys...

Edited by RankorSSGS

nah, im the best.

mercs are still trash.

non healing ops are trash.

mara and sniper best

deft pt is best pt in the whole middle school.

bodies does as he pleases in every wz and dictates how every game is played and its allowed by these other scrub teams because they are tunnel scrubs.

still, mvp would be 2nd rate if they traded their healers with any other guilds healers.

lol at mercs

lol at dps ops

lol at lightning sorcs

2 smash mara/2 lethality sniper/jugg tank/sin tank/op heal/sorc heal is bis and any other comp besides this is much worse.

like i said in the threads quoted, the bolster bug was probably the reason behind deception sins OPness and it turns out that it was. now they arent even good enough for regs let alone rateds, and only have a place in duels/arena settings.

all forms of electronic music is for homosexuals and "promiscuous" females

all the high level players left this game long ago and are back to playing wow, lol, sc, etc. This game will never be competitive because the level of play by everyone besides about 20 people (worldwide) is atrocious.

...except for gudarzz.......

nah, im the best.

mercs are still trash.

non healing ops are trash.

mara and sniper best

deft pt is best pt in the whole middle school.

bodies does as he pleases in every wz and dictates how every game is played and its allowed by these other scrub teams because they are tunnel scrubs.

still, mvp would be 2nd rate if they traded their healers with any other guilds healers.

lol at mercs

lol at dps ops

lol at lightning sorcs

2 smash mara/2 lethality sniper/jugg tank/sin tank/op heal/sorc heal is bis and any other comp besides this is much worse.

like i said in the threads quoted, the bolster bug was probably the reason behind deception sins OPness and it turns out that it was. now they arent even good enough for regs let alone rateds, and only have a place in duels/arena settings.

all forms of electronic music is for homosexuals and "promiscuous" females

all the high level players left this game long ago and are back to playing wow, lol, sc, etc. This game will never be competitive because the level of play by everyone besides about 20 people (worldwide) is atrocious.

...except for gudarzz.......

You always seem to mention me in your posts...

I lol'd.

I also appreciate the backhanded compliment, but there are plenty of other good teams out there who can heal just as well as us. The difference is out DPS knows how to pull hard switches, especially when we field our best team/comp.

Edited by Yestreen

synergy and strictly getting rolled by mercs, lightning sorcs, and lethality ops? lol. mvp could show up with 7 target dummies + sharkyn and still beat these teams. pro server. pro competition. lololol. pray for a huttball or just concede to save some time from now on. yall look like chickens with their heads cut off out there.

stay free

I am curious to hear the Quan's thoughts on Pain Train. Think they could beat Synergy? I mean in rateds not regs.

I am curious to hear the Quan's thoughts on Pain Train. Think they could beat Synergy? I mean in rateds not regs.

pain train should merge with sabotage, start queueing up for rateds, lose 100 games in a row, learn something/how to play rateds, and give the server a 4th rated team that can compete.

(as a side note; wtb an S key bind for onassis. watching him moon walk around the map is distracting)

pain train should merge with sabotage, start queueing up for rateds, lose 100 games in a row, learn something/how to play rateds, and give the server a 4th rated team that can compete.

(as a side note; wtb an S key bind for onassis. watching him moon walk around the map is distracting)

Wow, you are really dedicated to this troll account. Trashing Pain Train like that. ;)

stay free

Bahahahh Trololol feed him more!!

Edited by Valzanik

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.