Body type - cartel market

paowee

Is there anyone who don't feel content with their body that they are willing to pay real life money to change how they look? I meant body as in from skinny ..... to buff... (body type 4:D) Edited by paowee

Is there anyone who don't feel content with their body that they are willing to pay real life money to change how they look? I meant body as in from skinny ..... to buff... (body type 4:D)

Look at the success of the cosmetic and fashion industries in our society...OF COURSE people are willing to pay real money to look the way they want.

If that's to broad a concept, just look at the success of adaptive armors available for RL $$$$$ in the CM right now.

And yes, I happen to think that if my JK went into the storyline as a level 1 body type 1, he would finish chapter 3 at body type 3. Running across the galaxy killing THOUSANDS of different people and creatures is at least as intense as P90X or Insanity workouts.

Look at the success of the cosmetic and fashion industries in our society...OF COURSE people are willing to pay real money to look the way they want.

If that's to broad a concept, just look at the success of adaptive armors available for RL $$$$$ in the CM right now.

And yes, I happen to think that if my JK went into the storyline as a level 1 body type 1, he would finish chapter 3 at body type 3. Running across the galaxy killing THOUSANDS of different people and creatures is at least as intense as P90X or Insanity workouts.

Yeah i kind of want to "upgrade" myself to body type 4. if this can be done in the near future im looking forward to it!

not the face... the body...

The Barber Shop will allow you to change/alter any aspect of your character, ie race, body, face, etc, with the exception of gender.

The Barber Shop is just the name, not an indication of what the system is limited to, ie hair.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.