The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Tracer Missile Animation

The old animation was terrible. The reason they changed it was because so many people hated it.

There was, as Beers points out, an overwhelming number of people that requested the animation to be changed from what it was. It looked ridiculous and unnatural before, now it looks reasonable to say the least. Please do NOT revert the animation back to what it was.

The old animation was terrible. The reason they changed it was because so many people hated it.

I liked it. It was the biggest draw for me to this game. I resubbed because I wanted to blow stuff up with the old Tracer Missile, so I'll be lobbying for the option of using the old animation.

Thread Maintenance.

Could you please STOP to bump both of your suggestions of the same topic, both here and in the normal suggestion section ?

Just imagine for a split second, that every suggestion thread would get your "thread maintenance" every day.

Could you please STOP to bump both of your suggestions of the same topic, both here and in the normal suggestion section ?

Just imagine for a split second, that every suggestion thread would get your "thread maintenance" every day.

No.

5char

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I for one only made a merc because of the missile animations and explosions, the fact that they destroyed the tracer missile is honest to god making me want to uninstall this game. There's absolutely ZERO reasoning for removing that animation and by removing it I will be unsubscribing today. What the hell was bioware thinking... ?

• 6 months later...