Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Why is Revan's Set not fixed (Why not answer BW)

Greenify

Really bothers me that this issue is just ignored. I hate the cloaks and yet if I choose this I have a magical hood from nowhere. The coloring issue doesn't even bother me, it's the second hood, I don't understand why this can't be fixed.

It was submitted for investigation 3 weeks ago?

i dont think so, this problem and the Mask cliping on every hood with body type 3 except with the set(which was fixed but took way too long) is very old now, and it was present when the items came out with the pack, i stoped used the mask on guardian tank because it really is not that cool with the clipping, and the second hood also bothers me a little xD, lets just hope it gets fixed one day lol

I have personally been complaining about how quickly this was swept under the table because "oh expansions coming, hold please" most of the bugs have been here since December. and all the current ones we have since January. I even have Screenshots for every bug, including how black the chest piece used to be compared to now. Yet nothing.

Please remove the second hood that is on the back clipping through the cloth armor.

Please fix the color distortion on the chest piece. It used to be Black, not as black as the phantom chestpeice, but it didnt turn bright light grey until 1.6.1

Please fix the 100% wrong color on default with the lower robe.

Please have another sweep looked at for the helmet clipping with body type 3. Specifically it is still clipping with the phantom chestpeice.

They did not release the Classic version of the chest (use maelstrom prison revan) and the old version of the item of the lower robe which was an all grey painted version of the investigators which was unique.

Pretty soon this will be a bug as old as Kaligs Countenance which hasn't worked with hoods since LAUNCH. and was fixed in the 2.0 PTS only to be BROKEN AGAIN.

I am half tempted to try and email Drew Karpyshyn (Inventor of Revan, Lead writer of M.E.1, and Kotor) and have him come into the office riding a tauntaun saying " Fix his"

Edited by Magnusheart

I have personally been complaining about how quickly this was swept under the table because "oh expansions coming, hold please" most of the bugs have been here since December. and all the current ones we have since January. I even have Screenshots for every bug, including how black the chest piece used to be compared to now. Yet nothing.

Please remove the second hood that is on the back clipping through the cloth armor.

Please fix the color distortion on the chest piece. It used to be Black, not as black as the phantom chestpeice, but it didnt turn bright light grey until 1.6.1

Please have another sweep looked at for the helmet clipping with body type 3. Specifically it is still clipping with the phantom chestpeice.

Pretty soon this will be a bug as old as Kaligs Countenance which hasn't worked with hoods since LAUNCH. and was fixed in the 2.0 PTS only to be BROKEN AGAIN.

I am half tempted to try and email Drew Karpyshyn (Inventor of Revan, Lead writer of M.E.1, and Kotor) and have him come into the office riding a tauntaun saying " Fix his"

The colour is up to BW. I cant stand to see the two hoods and this is a blatant error.

Bro.

Revan's Chestplate color distortion, since their last attempt at fixing the clipping issue to the hood. this became reality. a bug created from fixing a bug.

Pre alpha -1.6.1

http://oi48.tinypic.com/dovzi9.jpg

Post 1.6.1- now

http://oi50.tinypic.com/2rekxhu.jpg

The difference is staggering, and vomiting. For how long we have been waiting. We should be demanding all the fixes. Not a band-aid.

Edited by Magnusheart

Yeh, question is which hood they should remove ^^ I am actually in favour of leaving the one on the back ;)

Why it would clip through? thats the reason they removed the padded armor off Maelstrom prison revan in launch. If they gave us the classic version like they were supposed too. no one would be complaining. Which returning to the list of bug demands. everyone would of been happy.

They did not release the Classic version of the chest (use maelstrom prison revan) and the old version of the item of the lower robe which was an all grey painted version of the investigators which was unique.

Edited by Magnusheart

Why only half tempted? If i spent as much time relaying BW's screw up as you did, i'd be far beyond half tempted...maybe even fully tempted. Who knows.

So, when you fight Revan in the flashpoint, I could swear he has the double hood. Can anyone confirm?

He doesn't have a double hood bug until he puts on the mask. Because thats the version of his set we were given. So look at all the convorsations in the foundry he doesn't have out until he puts on that mask.

And

Did you note that the holo statue acts as a planetary commendations vendor? but I kinda prefer the old bottoms to the ones with that huge chain ^^

how do u know its a planetary com vendor? and yes, you may prefer it to the chain one. but that is the one he wore...

Edited by Magnusheart

I don't know how reps at BW can sit at the office and ignore this. I mean all they have to say is something like "We have investigated this, we will be fixing this in 2.1". This bug is really irritating, and it is also on the investigators sith cartel armour (red revan set) so BW two birds.....

I don't know how reps at BW can sit at the office and ignore this. I mean all they have to say is something like "We have investigated this, we will be fixing this in 2.1". This bug is really irritating, and it is also on the investigators sith cartel armour (red revan set) so BW two birds.....

wait, what? Did they confirm it's gonna be fixed in 2.1? It's grand then. But I seriously want them to release a "classic" version of it just like for the other loose sets!

The problem with the double hood in Revan's chest piece, is this is a problem of every single chest piece of that design. This error has existed for some time. In fact, the level 31 Investigator's Armor (available for 960 Cartel Coins right now) set has this same issue (if you'd like to see for yourself). I believe requesting ALL chest piece's that look this get fixed, rather than asking for one specific one is a better way to go. But that's just me.

Think the biggest issue with the Revan chest is the cape being folded and wrapped around his shoulders...Revan's cape in Kotor had a really nice pattern and was TRUE black. So I also agree with they should make the whole outfit more black like the Phantom's outfit.

Also for the skirt again, I sort of wished it was more close to the Kotor version where the red stipe was a flap and moved, like here - http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/Sithspecter/revan_meditate.jpg

And Investigator (or whatever is the name of that red one from the reputation vendor.

I maybe wrong, but I believe it effects every chest piece that uses that same type of design. I have yet to come across a correct one. If there is one, I'd appreciate it someone would say which it is. I'd love to sport it. :)

Edited by jason_ralph

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.