The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Adaptive Cartel Version of "Kira's Sleek Robes"

This may be kind of random, but as I was playing through the Jedi Knight Storyline I was really taken aback by the design of Kira's "Sleek Robes" awarded throughout the Alderaan missions. I doubt I'm the only one who liked them, and I'd be willing to bet the design would do well in an adaptive version on the CM. Heck, I'd buy them just so she could stay in them from now on. Tasteful and attractive without being out of theme, not a common find.

Anyway, I figured I should post a simple suggestion for once. :)

This may be kind of random, but as I was playing through the Jedi Knight Storyline I was really taken aback by the design of Kira's "Sleek Robes" awarded throughout the Alderaan missions. I doubt I'm the only one who liked them, and I'd be willing to bet the design would do well in an adaptive version on the CM. Heck, I'd buy them just so she could stay in them from now on. Tasteful and attractive without being out of theme, not a common find.

Anyway, I figured I should post a simple suggestion for once. :)

Maybe even adaptive versions of some of her other outfits would be nice. Same with other companions' outfits. Some of them are really nice.

The Cartel Market needs some magical sauces. One of them converts a piece of green or blue gear to an empty piece of orange gear, keeping its appearance and probably keeping its minimum level (though I wouldn’t object to the minimum level dropping to 11 or even 1!). That way, your companions who are in uniform because they serve in the Republic or Imperial military can stay in uniform. Another should convert purple or orange armor into adaptive orange armor. Another should convert anything Bound to Bound to Legacy. Put those on the Cartel Market at 10 coins each and they should sell quite well.