The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

You know your warzone team is bad...

DarthWoad

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know your warzone team is bad when...

...Bioware make patches like 2.0 to encourage players with no coordination to join Warzones because now they

don't have to worry about trying to win since everyone is a winner with free stats in PvP.

You know since it's all about how "skilled" you are now, it's more helpful to join Warzones and pretend you are playing Street Fighter Turbo...

...and don't mind your teammates calling for help. If one person can't defend a point by them self against four other

players while you guys sit and chase one, maybe that person isn't skilled enough to play with this group and should

exit the warzone immediately.

When going mid... and see the rest of the team zerg snow/grass.... from start of the match... :rolleyes:

On my healer... died in 1 GCD.

Was that you? We had that exact thing happen against us last night. From the pub side, two of us went grass, 6 went mid. I saw them turn the turret green at grass. A few seconds later we killed the one enemy at mid and took that. I started to high-tail it over to grass thinking "they must all be there" (but how did we get the turret so fast then?), but nothing. I'm in chat "where are they!?". They all went snow.

I like this thread.

you know your warzone team is bad if 6 guys run for the pylon to grab them attacker points.

and after you got owned alone in the middle, none of them stays to defend it and it gets capped.

Where you just watching my match or something? this happens to me far too often.

It's easy to point fingers but where were you both these times?

I'm not really accusing you, I'm just saying there are alot of explanations and mistakes happen. It sucks but it happens and I bet the other 7 players were just as pissed.

I was dead, I just respawned, 5 seconds later they defuse it...there was like 5 of my team right next to the door

I just don't understand this picture. I guess that I'm too much inexperienced, then.

Lol 2 guys are 'guarding' the door and a stealther has just gone behind them and is planting the bomb. They haven't even noticed :) classic and happens so often. Try it when they're busy fighting at the bridge :)

PvP is really frustrating me at the moment.. I'm trying to level my Merc lowbie and because it's the same maps over and over, I've had Alderran 3 times in a row with literally the worst teams possible. I really don't know how BW can fit so many <enter swear word here of your choice> into one match.

Last game everyone ran mid, I called grass. No one bothered going so I went. I then spotted 2 enemys going to it, I called inc2 grass. Low and behold I look at map to see 6 of my teammates coming to grass. I died trying to fend them off, when I took the speeder back down what do I see? 5 enemys capping mid.

I know it's lowbie PvP, but I atleast expect people to grasp the concept that it doesn't take 7 people to kill 2. I really hope transfers come again, ToFN has the worst of the worst players.

Lol 2 guys are 'guarding' the door and a stealther has just gone behind them and is planting the bomb. They haven't even noticed :) classic and happens so often. Try it when they're busy fighting at the bridge :)

Its huttbal. The guy has the ball in the group of his teammates and is going to score. You look at the map and your entire team is fighting one guy on the side.

At least thats the picture anyways from the original post

http://www.swtor-life.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/1.jpg

Edited by Kegparty

Actually getting so pissed off with lowbie PvP at the moment..

Yesterday was ok, we broke even for losses and wins.. but today, my god the dumbest bunch of people I have ever experienced on any MMO.

I've literally lost about 9 Warzones in a row, my team are making the dumbest of moved and not listening to anything I say at all.

My last match (Hypergate) there for example;

4 went west and 4 went east. I tried to tell them delaying the cap does nothing but inevitably get you killed, and allows them to grab the orbs. Within about 40 seconds they were clear 30+ points. Then, thinking it couldn't get any worse OUR pylon also gets capped. I looked back at chat just incased I missed any calls, but ofcourse.. there was nothing. This is the kind of crap I've been dealing with all day.

I mean really, how hard is it to actually read the loading screen on what you are meant to to do before you join the game?

PLEASE BRING BACK CHARACTER TRANSFERS SO I CAN LEAVE TOFN AND ITS HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE PLAYERS!

Yesterday was ok, we broke even for losses and wins.. but today, my god the dumbest bunch of people I have ever experienced on any MMO.

This was the same in 55's at lunch today. Two Hutall's in a row, 6-0 blitz. On to Alderaan, everyone running around on fire. When you pug, the ebb and flow of bads, like a school of fish just swimming through a warzone, is too hard to accept sometimes.