Bug or Other - GF FP Queue

Queued for HM, waited forever with multiple decline groups before finally getting a group 'in progress'.

Hit accept, hit travel instantly, loading screen finishes and all I get is a message with something like 'you are not in this phase' and I'm booted out with a cooldown on re-queuing with the 'you cannot enter the queue because you have recently left a group finder destination'.

Bug? And what the hell is with getting a cool down?

Edit: Found a 'removed from group' message.

Apparently (after a tense whisper convo) the tank felt my HP was too low and just kicked the second I accepted without bothering to check that I had 66 and better gear, just no ridiculous endurance armoring nor alphabet mods.

Still stupid to get a cooldown for being kicked, and beyond idiotic to kick someone without inspecting and finding out if they have done the content.

Since I did catch the names of all in the group, I went ahead and added them all to my ignore lists across my characters, including several tanks and heals.

Sad - since finding decent players can sometimes be a challenge and instead of possibly making more connections, some idiot decided 28K was what a dps should have to run a 55 HM.

Edited by DawnAskham

That's a shame dude. Specially since the guild I'm in has been doing 55 hm for a while now and we all started in campaign / dread guard gear and our dps at that time had 24k HP . Sorry to hear that you got treated so badly before even given a chance. :(

people got used to out gear HMFPs by miles and bale out on first sign of challenge.... I don't care that much about it, dps can be replaced, healers don't take long, and my main and favorite role is tank... so if they cry to much, I just make them kick me, /ignore and que again...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.