Jedi Covenant Buyer/Seller/Crafter's Thread (Arkanian Quality)

Nellsterzzz

With 2.0 recently released comes a fresh group of schematics for us to learn. We had a previous thread dedicated to all Black Hole and Hazmat (61 & 63) quality items. I'll be regularly checking my inbox and browsing this post for updates on what everyone has learned. I think it would be best to only include Arkanian gear since that is the BiS that players are able to craft. (Subject to change when next level gear-set is released) . When posting on this post or in-boxing me make sure to include the toon that knows the schematic. You can also contact me in-game as Zykra on Empire and Sephiro on Republic. Send an in-game message as well if I'm not on said toon for whispers.

(Note: Armorings, mods, and earpieces require scavenging and underworld trading materials. Enhancements, hilts, and color crystals require archaeology and treasure hunting materials. Implants require bio-analysis and diplomacy materials. Barrels require scavenging and investigation materials. Lastly, exotic materials can only be acquired from lvl 55 HM flashpoints and lvl 55 operations. Italicized and bolded materials are exotic materials and therefor the most expensive and harder to obtain)

EDIT: Will no longer include color crystals because of how abundant they are and easy to make :)

Materials required for schematics:

Armoring: 2x Tricopper Flux, 2x Mythra, 1x Mass Manipulation Generator, 2x Turadium, 4x Exotic Element Equalizer

Mod: Tricopper Flux, 2x Mythra, 1x Mass Manipulation Generator, 2x Turadium, 2x Exotic Element Equalizer

Enhancement: Corundum Powder, 2x Carbonic Crystal, 1x Mass Manipulation Generator, 2x Primordial Artifact Fragment, 4x Exotic Element Equalizer

[Fee] - crafter requires compensation for their services.

[No Fee] - crafter only requires mats for their services, however if a crit is achieved while crafting your item, the crafter will keep the crit.

Republic Crafters

Arkanian Armoring

-Advanced Commando Armoring 30

Zoya

-Advanced Force Wielder Armoring 30:

Anthrobeau [No Fee]

-Advanced Guardian Armoring 30:

Jahygar

Anthrobeau [No Fee]

-Advanced Might Armoring 30:

Kristioli

Wraithraiser

Jahygar

Anthrobeau [No Fee]

-Advanced Reflex Armoring 30:

Aaliel

Bonizo

Anthrobeau [No Fee]

-Advanced Resolve Armoring 30:

Aaliel

Wraithraiser

Anthrobeau [No Fee]

-Advanced Skill Armoring 30

El'aza

Wraithraiser

Arkanian Mods

-Advanced Agile Mod 30A:

Aaliel

-Advanced Aptitude Mod 30:

Anthrobeau [No Fee]

-Advanced Artful Mod 30A:

Aaliel

-Advanced Deft Mod 30:

Aaliel

Drivan

Jahygar

-Advanced Elusive Mod 30B:

Anthrobeau [No Fee]

-Advanced Keen Mod 30A:

Wraithraiser

Gàrak

Anthrobeau [No Fee]

-Advanced Mettle Mod 30A:

Wraithraiser

Anthrobeau [No Fee]

-Advanced Potent Mod 30:

Anthrobeau [No Fee]

-Advanced Reinforced Mod 30B:

Anthrobeau [No Fee]

Arkanian Enhancements

-Advanced Battle Enhancement 30:

Padraic

-Advanced Quick Savant Enhancement 30:

Padraic

Telosan

-Advanced Initiative Enhancement 30:

Aaliel

Arkanian Earpieces

Arkanian Implants

Arkanian Hilts

Arkanian Barrels

Empire Crafters

Arkanian Armoring

-Advanced Commando Armoring 30:

Jo'bie

-Advanced Might Armoring 30:

Izzo

Dinwitt

-Advanced Reflex Armoring 30:

Zykra

Jo'bie

-Advanced Resolve Armoring 30:

Bones'mccoy

Vixiss

Dinwitt

Blue-man

-Advanced Skill Armoring 30

Dinwitt

Gàrak

Blue-man

Arkanian Mods

-Advanced Deft Mod 30:

Vixiss

Izzo

-Advanced Keen Mod 30A:

Izzo

Dinwitt

-Advanced Mettle Mod 30A:

Zykra

Dinwitt

-Advanced Potent Mod 30A:

Izzo

-Advanced Weighted Mod 30B:

Zykra

Arkanian Enhancements

-Advanced Battle Enhancement 30:

Thesquer

-Advanced Quick Savant Enhancement 30:

Thesquer

Telosan

Arkanian Earpieces

Arkanian Implants

Arkanian Hilts

-Advanced Might Hilt 30:

Saevius

Arkanian Barrels

-Advanced Reflex Barrel 30

Toasterman

-Advanced Skill Barrel 30:

Violia

Edited by Nellsterzzz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can make the black blue Hawkeye, the black-red Hawkeye, and the black-orange indestructible crystals.

On zekke empire side. Mail me or pst me in game with mats and ill make them for free.

Hey, I'm possibly interested in the Black-Blue Hawkeye crystal, but the top level of the post doesn't include what mats are needed to make it.

Can you list it?

TIA. :)

Hey, I'm possibly interested in the Black-Blue Hawkeye crystal, but the top level of the post doesn't include what mats are needed to make it.

Can you list it?

Yes when you find out could you PM me? I want to update the mats required section for everyone to see

Can you list it?

The mats are pretty simple, 2 Corundum Powder, 2 Primordial Artifact Fragments, 1 Mytag crystals 1 Blue Polymorphic crystal.

Can you list it?

Now that the post is updated with mats message me in game or friend me. If you don't see me I am probably on main toon on the pub side, as Saltman.

Edited by mikerealms

I can make the majority of the end game crystals and will gladly craft them for mats. Just Message Drivan with what crystal you want and I'll let you know what Mat's I need.

Magenta:

Indestructible, Hawkeye, and Eviscerating.

Cyan:

Indestructible, Hawkeye and Eviscerating

Purple:

Hawkeye and Eviscerating

Black-Blue:

Hawkeye

The mats are pretty simple, 2 Corundum Powder, 2 Primordial Artifact Fragments, 1 Mytag crystals 1 Blue Polymorphic crystal.

Wow, that is really easy. Thanks for the info!

And since I saw your follow-up post: what are the mats for the purple crystal? One each of the Blue and Red, or something?

Now that the post is updated with mats message me in game or friend me. If you don't see me I am probably on main toon on the pub side, as Saltman.

I'm mostly Pub-side myself, so if I decide to go through with this, I'll ping you. Thanks! :)

Edited by AlixMV

Not sure if you're adding Biochem in this mix, but Marymystique (Republic) can currently make all Prototype Nano-infused stims including the Reusable Fortitude stim. I'll have to double-check on Nano-infused Adrenals, but I'm pretty sure she can craft almost all Reusable versions of those as well.