Pally Bubbles, Warlock Teleports?

causeandeffect

What did BioWare do? I thought they wanted to attract more players. Holy moly this is one of the very first times I am giving up on this game. I always advise to short EA stock but now this is more of long term puts...do heals really get to bubble? Am I really seeing also teleports ontop of vanishes? This is really bad...

lol the sorc bubble is fine... its a 10 sec channel.... and the phase walk is fine... actually the op roll is worse than phase walk lol

Except you can't roll while stunned, force choked, frozen, etc etc. Now if it broke stun when you hit roll it would be OP, as it is it's about the same as consular/inquisitor speed burst.

Except you can't roll while stunned, force choked, frozen, etc etc. Now if it broke stun when you hit roll it would be OP, as it is it's about the same as consular/inquisitor speed burst.

no its not even close. Can a sorc can force speed to the ball from spawn? No. An op can and much faster than anyone else. Roll is loco precisely because it lacks a cooldown.

no its not even close. Can a sorc can force speed to the ball from spawn? No. An op can and much faster than anyone else. Roll is loco precisely because it lacks a cooldown.

A sorc can't force speed from spawn, but a smuggler can't roll the whole way either without running out of energy.

And what about life grip. A sorc can life grip a player a huge distance and if that player is another sorc they can speed from there to the goal line a hell of a lot faster than a smuggler can roll even half the distance.

Sorcs have been overpowered in huttball ever since launch, now there is one class that can do half a what you can do you have to cry about it.