Assassin Tree Question

SPAMBAM

I've trawled through a fair number of posts regarding tree's for Assassin but, I hoped I could glean some quick responses from you guys; you are the people with the expertise and the hours of play-testing...

In short, which tree would you heartily recommend - or, lean more in favour of - when it concerns PvP: Deception or Madness?

Or, does it simply come down to play-style and preference?

I appreciate your feedback in advance.

You're right, it's a personal preference, but I would strongly recommend Deception. Madness was a very good tree to use pre-2.0 but when they moved Duplicity higher up into the Deception, Madness lost a lot of DPS. All in all I would suggest the middle tree, Deception. The burst is really good for pvp if you know how to play it.

Thanks for your response, mate.

As I mentioned, I've done some reading up to see what changes have occurred to the class, nerfs, etc.

I've just come back to SW:TOR in the last few days (I was there from day one and was among the multitude of people that left, a few months after release) and I am enjoying it again, so much so, that I decided to re-sub. So, I wanted a quick response from the people on the front-line.

I am currently Deception as it happens and, I've been having a good old time in the warzones. I just needed to get some knowledgeable input.

I appreciate your words. Take care.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.