pvp relics for dps shadow/sin

stephenalandavie

If you are Balance spec take 2 the relic of Serendipitous Assault. They have an independent (but not stackable) 480 power bonus for 6 seconds (20sec internal CD). In Infiltration spec the proc rate goes way down but even so if you pack 2 90% of times you engage combat it will proc one of the relic giving you +100 bonus damage in the first 6 seconds of the fight (that works tremendously well with shadow strike ^^).

In Balance spec the 2 relics just proc all the time. The downtime of the proc in my shadow is about 6 seconds. The rest of the time i'm with +100 bonus damage.

If you want an alternative in Infiltration go to the Internal damage proc relic, because this damage isn't mitigated by armor. I don't think the 9% amour pen is enough to make the kinetic proc relic worth (but this I am not certain of).

But in my opinion even for Infiltration 2 relics of Serendipitous Assault are the BiS.

power relics - 845 more power generates nice dmg spikes.

The Power ones are no good i dont think for a dps Shadow? Maybe dps tank, but the only self heal a dps shadow does is BT.

Edit (Sorry i stand corrected i just read the tooltip)

Edited by stephenalandavie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.