Old Player returned

Zapph

Hey folks!

To be honest I never thought I would come back to ToR, but the story was so Compelling and has really been my drive for continueing the game including the companion story. I have probably been away for nearly a year and I'm really wondering if there have been any mayor changes or improvements?

Mostly intrested in PVE and very curious if there's been any progress in the storylines and any other changes, currently I'm working my Sith Marauder to lvl 50 while I'm just one lvl away, Finnishing the main stry and to maxout my companions

After that I'll have to see what the game has in store for me :)

All help or info is welcome and would be very gratefull if anyone could please help me.

Edited by Zapph

Hey folks!

To be honest I never thought I would come back to ToR, but the story was so Compelling and has really been my drive for continueing the game including the companion story. I have probably been away for nearly a year and I'm really wondering if there have been any mayor changes or improvements?

Mostly intrested in PVE and very curious if there's been any progress in the storylines and any other changes, currently I'm working my Sith Marauder to lvl 50 while I'm just one lvl away, Finnishing the main stry and to maxout my companions

After that I'll have to see what the game has in store for me :)

All help or info is welcome and would be very gratefull if anyone could please help me.

Welcome back!

Check this other thread, contains answers to your question: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=627505

Unfortunately, class stories have been left alone since launch, but there is a bunch of new story content: mission chain to get HK-51, Makeb, and the new Ops.

Thanks for the reply and a shame that after all this time no story has been added. Guess I'll have to di with what I got and just lvl more. Also thx for the link has been very helpfull cheers!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.