Wanted: RP Partner

MasterSteinman

I'm trying to find someone with whom I can create a designated "RP Partner Alt."

As the game launches forth I know that I want to delve deeply into the RP aspect and I want to have 1 character at least that is ALL about the RP. If you're interested and would like to build a companion character with me to RP from ground zero...please mail me.

My Credentials:

Relatively new to MMORPG Role-playing, I've RPed on WoW for about a year now, various characters. I'm an English major who's a sucker for stories and collaborative writing; who also happens to perform in and direct stage productions. Naturally...RP is something I highly enjoy. I, as do many if not all of you, LOVE the Star Wars universe and am excited to delve into it.

Again, interested parties please mail me if you'd like to build a full-time RP companion character.

Best,

Steven

If I'm understanding you correctly, you want a character who is essentially designed to be your character's companion. I can't offer that.

However, you can feel free to /friend Verso on Sanctum of the Exalted in case our levels ever reach parity. I am absolutely always down for in-character questing or in-character anything. In fact, I think I'm actually finished doing anything out-of-character.

Actually, just realized you never said whether your character is Republic or Empire. In any case, I also recommend joining the applicable custom channel for your chosen allegiance:

/cjoin RepublicNET

/cjoin ImperialNET

Edited by thewatcheruatu