Did they remove the 99 Tionese Crystal reward?

Thebetts

When I hit 50, I got the quest that ended up giving me 99 Tionese Crystals or Commendations (Can't remember which, it's been a while).

My mate hit 50 this afternoon, but the quest seems to be nowhere to be found.

Did they take this bonus (and the full PvP set as well) out of the game with the Expansion? Or are we looking in the wrong place?

Cheers for any info.

Gone. It's now better to save up your planetary comms on your way to 50 and buy the Makeb modifications commendations vendor's mods.

Of course that will be a lot easier to do once they increase the cap to 100.

Edited by Korusus

Ah okay, cheers, good thing we kept our Coms, still sucks for people who might have used up theirs in preparation for getting the free level 50 gear though haha.

EDIT: Yeah, a cap of 50 is kind of ridiculous considering how often they drop, I'm still at 100/50, and I've probably picked up at least 25 extra haha.

Edited by Thebetts

Ah okay, cheers, good thing we kept our Coms, still sucks for people who might have used up theirs in preparation for getting the free level 50 gear though haha.

That's a downside of universal planet comms I think, on the one hand you can save them up in anticipation of Makeb...on the other hand you could potentially blow your comms on now nearly useless Corellia mods at the same level that you could buy vastly superior Makeb mods thereby unintentionally gimping your fresh-50. And Makeb itself is very short on planet comms, you pretty much only get them from random drops.

Edited by Korusus