2.0 Individual Class Records

Bronaimeth

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this count?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=a5aotf&s=5

if so, I wouldn't move up a spot, but my biggest hit would just be higher.

That didn't register under biggest hit on your post warzone scoreboard because it finished him off, right? He probably had less HP than that hit amount......so I don't think it counts :(

Unfortunately I've had a couple big *** hits like that but they were finishers or showed on screen but not on the scoreboard.

That didn't register under biggest hit on your post warzone scoreboard because it finished him off, right? He probably had less HP than that hit amount......so I don't think it counts :(

Unfortunately I've had a couple big *** hits like that but they were finishers or showed on screen but not on the scoreboard.

right. it only showed up as about 9300

I think the whole thing needs to be scrapped and re done starting now. Because of the Augment exploit at the start of 2.0 Some of the records would not be here if it wasn't for that. So basically you have all these unattainable numbers representing the highest numbers. IMO

I think the whole thing needs to be scrapped and re done starting now. Because of the Augment exploit at the start of 2.0 Some of the records would not be here if it wasn't for that. So basically you have all these unattainable numbers representing the highest numbers. IMO

Sad :(

Particularly if the person's HP is not shown in the screen shots

Need someone to step up with updating this, my free time is being struck down.

Xanxas stopped updating a while back. If somebody wants to take up the responsibility since people think all these records aren't legit, you're welcome to it. Please continue posting about how this thread shouldn't be updated anymore, when it hasn't been updated in almost two weeks.

Edited by TalonKorr

Particularly if the person's HP is not shown in the screen shots

If you toss some, might as well toss all. Taking out screen shots where health isn't shown, when that wasn't a requirement at the time, would be blindly pointing a finger at certain screen shots. Therefore saying all others that show health pool are 100% legit, which couldn't be further from the truth. The obvious tell tale sign is the steep drop off in records being broken since 5/14. Even after it was said a week before that records would not be updated, I think there was around 50 screens shots posted. After the patch, this thread barely stays on the first page anymore.

Xanxas stopped updating a while back. If somebody wants to take up the responsibility since people think all these records aren't legit, you're welcome to it. Please continue posting about how this thread shouldn't be updated anymore, when it hasn't been updated in almost two weeks.

Why do you have to be a dick about it?

If you toss some, might as well toss all. Taking out screen shots where health isn't shown, when that wasn't a requirement at the time, would be blindly pointing a finger at certain screen shots. Therefore saying all others that show health pool are 100% legit, which couldn't be further from the truth. The obvious tell tale sign is the steep drop off in records being broken since 5/14. Even after it was said a week before that records would not be updated, I think there was around 50 screens shots posted. After the patch, this thread barely stays on the first page anymore.

I've got like 4-5 screens of new records i hit, but i haven't posted them cuz it's not being updated. so i just wait.

I've got like 4-5 screens of new records i hit, but i haven't posted them cuz it's not being updated. so i just wait.

There's a guy on the pvp forums doing a mulit-server version if you want to put them up there.

At first I was all for keeping the records as is, but now I question some of these high hits. I'm getting fairly close to power/surge mods and enhancements min-maxing and my high hits are in the lower 7k range with the extremely rare high 7's.

I'm not going to downright say that those sorcs/Sages cheated to get the numbers, but it seems more like these numbers were obtained on people who didn't realize that naked wasn't working the same.

At first I was all for keeping the records as is, but now I question some of these high hits. I'm getting fairly close to power/surge mods and enhancements min-maxing and my high hits are in the lower 7k range with the extremely rare high 7's.

I'm not going to downright say that those sorcs/Sages cheated to get the numbers, but it seems more like these numbers were obtained on people who didn't realize that naked wasn't working the same.

dont agree i broke biggest heal for merc after the fix but dont see the point in posting anymore

At least half of the time, I get stuck in warzones with 3-4 healers, and everyone's numbers are pretty low. I was definitely hitting higher numbers far more regularly than I am now.

A big part of the reason is that there's been a huge influx of even worse PVPers than usual. I know that sounds impossible, but it's true.

Edited by Saerith

Actually, it is all possible that you're doing higher numbers if you were not using the augment glitch and other were...

Yea, i didn't know about the aug glitch till about 2 weeks before it got fixed. I was already full conqueror and saw players with much higher hps/bonus damage then me but still riding the cap on expertise. So i kinda said whatever, when it get's fixed, these guys will probably have a harder time pulling those same numbers again. Those that played well with the "handicap" saw no detrimental effects from the patch and instead improved their numbers. I've been pulling many more 1+mil dps games on a regular now with consistent 9+k hits and a few 10k's here and there.

Edited by Jadenn

At least half of the time, I get stuck in warzones with 3-4 healers, and everyone's numbers are pretty low. I was definitely hitting higher numbers far more regularly than I am now.

A big part of the reason is that there's been a huge influx of even worse PVPers than usual. I know that sounds impossible, but it's true.

Yeah, I know, it s worst than ever now. I can be bad sometimes but those guys breaks all the records of badness. I think there s just a bunch of pve rs that think bolster gonna make them good.

Yea, i didn't know about the aug glitch till about 2 weeks before it got fixed. I was already full conqueror and saw players with much higher hps/bonus damage then me but still riding the cap on expertise. So i kinda said whatever, when it get's fixed, these guys will probably have a harder time pulling those same numbers again. Those that played well with the "handicap" saw no detrimental effects from the patch and instead improved their numbers. I've been pulling many more 1+mil dps games on a regular now with consistent 9+k hits and a few 10k's here and there.

Could nt have said it better...

With regard to Biggest Hits:

Early on after 2.0 you had more instances of large gear disparity. Somebody with full partisan+ would be MUCH more likely to encounter a half wh/partisan newer 55 with maaaaaybe 1500 expertise with the way bolster works - Personally, I remember being stuck at 15000 expertise for a while. Throw in the possibility of someone using the augment glitch and you've got a recipe to almost never see those kinds of numbers again. Not impossible, but it makes them more rare.

With that being said, I feel as though the average of hits may have gone down slightly due to more level playing field with regards to expertise. But you will always have new people with crap gear as fodder for those big ***** hits. Factor in that your gear is higher stat Conq now...so yes you can and will still break records.

Thoughts?

With regard to Biggest Hits:

Early on after 2.0 you had more instances of large gear disparity. Somebody with full partisan+ would be MUCH more likely to encounter a half wh/partisan newer 55 with maaaaaybe 1500 expertise with the way bolster works - Personally, I remember being stuck at 15000 expertise for a while. Throw in the possibility of someone using the augment glitch and you've got a recipe to almost never see those kinds of numbers again. Not impossible, but it makes them more rare.

With that being said, I feel as though the average of hits may have gone down slightly due to more level playing field with regards to expertise. But you will always have new people with crap gear as fodder for those big ***** hits. Factor in that your gear is higher stat Conq now...so yes you can and will still break records.

Thoughts?

They don't want to hear best case scenarios, gear issues at the beginning of 55 wz's, or anything that could contribute to a high hit other then "I don't wanna name names but those people must of exploited." If you see someone exploiting, report it to the devs and let them look into it and ghost watch the player, whatever they need to do to actually PROVE that someone exploited. What you have on this thread is a few nerds slandering others because they haven't had the gear or the opportunities to put up some worthy screenshots. BS pisses me off, I'm not some freaking god at this game, I'm your average player and I put up some freaking numbers that I wanted to see where they landed in comparison with other players. It's just like back in the day playing First Person Shooters and if you were kickin butt in a few games you were labeled a wallhacker or some other exploiter. Same crying, different game, different generation too...

/Conji

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.