WB Makeb Golden Fury

None of the 55 operations require 55 (or even early access during that period). Not sure if players that haven't bought the expansion can zone into them since I don't know anyone that hasn't bought it.

The things to keep in mind are:

- dps or tanks will not hit the boss as much being sub-55, so they're basically worthless

- people that haven't done the beginning of Makeb may not be able to travel to Archon's Estate for the WB

- lower level players will have lower base stats and may even take increased damage from the bosses

- lower level players will be able to loot comms and gear, but won't get credit for the quests (won't even have the quests)

Not sure how HM FPs work...I know sub-55s cannot GF for them. I'm not sure if there is a way to set them to HM via a conversation (the old way prior to GF).

TL; DR Only do it if you're a healer

The things to keep in mind are:

- dps or tanks will not hit the boss as much being sub-55, so they're basically worthless

While someone a little lower than the bosses level will have more of their attacks missed or dodged, due to biowares bizarre rebalancing of stats as you progress through levels the amount of secondary/tertiary stats on their gear will be more effective than they are on a level 55 meaning a level 53 will have higher crit chance, tanks will have more defense/arbsorb stats, healers more alacrity ect. Meaning a level 53 in full purple 156 rating basic gear will most definitely outperform a 55 in the 148 rating blues required for the boss.

- people that haven't done the beginning of Makeb may not be able to travel to Archon's Estate for the WB

I believe we are talking about someone who might be coming up to 55 rather someone fresh to the planet at level 50, besides you actually have access to the taxi to travel there when you complete the very first quest.

- lower level players will have lower base stats and may even take increased damage from the bosses

They have lower endurance but higher damage reduction as well as higher effectiveness of certain stats (like defense/shield/absorb for tanks). In fact a lot of of tanks at 55 are crying right now to the way stats have been rebalanced. Ever tried tanking in the new HM flashpoints with the minimum required gear? You'd be literally a bad dps with some extra endurance and a couple of taunt abilities.

- lower level players will be able to loot comms and gear, but won't get credit for the quests (won't even have the quests)

They could be helping a guildie/friend out?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.