GSI Speeder Parts

Qvasar

Hey. Has anyone gotten a Pleasure Speeder Steering Mechanism lately? I've been digging on Hoth for days now, kind of obsessively >_<. It's the last part I need. This can't possibly be how it's intended...days.....really? Edited by Tarubit

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey. Has anyone gotten a Pleasure Speeder Steering Mechanism lately? I've been digging on Hoth for days now, kind of obsessively >_<. It's the last part I need. This can't possibly be how it's intended...days.....really?

Yea I found one a few days ago on Hoth.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been able to acquire the parts for my Explorer, and have multiple spare parts available for trade (for an Explorer Steering Mechanism) or sale.

Server: Prophecy of the Five

Characters: Sun'ri (Republic) / Stepharn (Imperial)

For sale: Two complete HMF-03 Exploiter Speeders (all 4 parts) - 1,000,000 credits each.

Parts available (300,000 each): Explorer Repulsorlift, Exploiter Repulsorlift, Exploiter Chassis, Explorer Chassis

Please send me a message if you have parts to trade, sell, or wish to purchase.

Edited by SBxIronman
New parts available

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
I've found at least two or more of every Explorer part now from all three planets. I still can't find the repulsorlift at all. :( Starting to think it's obtained via another method. :confused:

Yes, you can get them rather easily. The pleasure speeder repulsorlift are the ones in an excavation area that's right next to a republic base in Alderaan. The pleasure speeder one, however, is rarer and is found as a special treasure in that same area (not sure if it is found anywhere else though). Also, make sure you use mark II GSI boosters (green ones), it'll go by much quicker

• 1 year later...
ive been trying to figure out why i cannot turn in speeder parts i have all 4 needed and i go to nar shadda to turn in parts and nothing do you also need rep for gsi vendors and if so i should have that plenty by now after playing since beginning of game hope someone has an answer

ive been trying to figure out why i cannot turn in speeder parts i have all 4 needed and i go to nar shadda to turn in parts and nothing do you also need rep for gsi vendors and if so i should have that plenty by now after playing since beginning of game hope someone has an answer

Which speeder are you trying to build? I think there are three different ones. Also the pleasure speeder requires the most rep and has more than four parts.

Are you sure you got all the right ones? There are really quite a few with similar names and icons?

Just to add to what the others have said, if all four parts are for the same type of speeder (Explorer or Exploiter) then there numbers will show green on the vendor. If you cannot "afford" the speeder because you are missing one or more of the parts, the purchase price for the speeder will remain red when you view the vendor. However, you can avoid going back to the vendor by hovering the cursor over each of the parts to display the tooltip and confirming all 4 are either Explorer or Exploiter.