GSI Speeder Parts

Qvasar

I had the same thing happen twice today on Alderaan, it gets a little frustrating thinking that you may have got something nice like the 2 isotop-5 I got from a secure crate only to find nothing!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only new thing I found was the Pleasure Speeder Steering Mechanism. I also found the Exploiter Turbine Jet Engine 4 times in a row....

Sorry but it smells like bug patch

The pleasure speeder steering mechanism was previously unattainable, so it looks like they at least partially fixed it.

Where did you find it, if you don't mind me asking? :p

Has anyone found any of the new speeder parts yet (besides the one you buy from GSI vendor)?

Just found the Explorer repulsorlift on Hoth, close to the repub base.

http://imgur.com/BHBYRSU

Edit: I've got 2 extra Explorer Chassis on the Shadowlands, looking for Pleasure speeder parts or creds. Send me a pm if interested

Edited by Vesaerys

I dug up the last part of the speeder today and went to the exchange of a speeder and could not do it

Seller in the box just was not displayed, that I have all the parts in stock.

stupid game = (

I've been collecting all together and in the end so disappointed

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/Screenshot_2013-05-15_19_12_31_454241.1368630927.jpg

Fix it.

Edited by EMeJIR

Just found the Explorer repulsorlift on Hoth, close to the repub base.

http://imgur.com/BHBYRSU

Edit: I've got 2 extra Explorer Chassis on the Shadowlands, looking for Pleasure speeder parts or creds. Send me a pm if interested

Found the same one at the same location on Hoth and one on Alderaan. I believe the Pleasure speeder parts are bound though.

Well so far the only thing I have found are the damn special treasures, I think 7 of them now. Of course it's always a wonderful enhancement or 5 basic comms, and one pleasure speeder part (bound). None of which I need since I'm geared in all Black Market. :p

Considering how many duplicate speeder parts I have from before this patch it is very aggravating to say the least.

Edit: Ok since posting this a couple minutes ago, I have found yet ANOTHER "special" treasure to deplete yet another zone with nothing worth while to show for it.

Edited by Kurgun

I dug up the last part of the speeder today and went to the exchange of a speeder and could not do it

Seller in the box just was not displayed, that I have all the parts in stock.

stupid game = (

I've been collecting all together and in the end so disappointed

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/Screenshot_2013-05-15_19_12_31_454241.1368630927.jpg

Fix it.

Are they all Explorer speeder parts? Or are some of yours Exploiter?

Are they all Explorer speeder parts? Or are some of yours Exploiter?

see screenshot

In the inventory are the parts needed for a speeder, they are purple, but the vendor for some reason they do not fit and are shown in red when you hover the purchase desired speeder.

see screenshot

In the inventory are the parts needed for a speeder, they are purple, but the vendor for some reason they do not fit and are shown in red when you hover the purchase desired speeder.

The Explorer and Exploiter parts both look the same, but are for different speeders.

You probably have at least 1 Exploiter part.

Although... I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was bugged.

Edited by KTap

The Explorer and Exploiter parts both look the same, but are for different speeders.

Damn ....

I have not looked signatures to spare parts

I am sorry

Signature is there and is all part of a different speeder lacking one to everyone

.Is it difficult for the inscription in the title register?

Damn ....

I have not looked signatures to spare parts

I am sorry

Signature is there and is all part of a different speeder lacking one to everyone

.Is it difficult for the inscription in the title register?

Sorry man. I dunno what you're trying to say.

if you look closely at the exploiter in the purchase window, the parts seem to be highlighted in red as well...not sure if they turn white only when you have all the required parts.

Edited by Vesaerys

just bought the explorer.. Totally awesome, like Return of the Jedi. I'm so happy. I think the guy in the earlier post didn't have matching parts, all of them lit up on the window when i went to purchase it. Edited by Distractions
incorrect information

I want to trade Exploiter Turbine Jet Engine for EMP-03 Speeder.

Need Exploiter Chassis for EMP-03.

Server The Red Eclipse.

UPD: exchange took place

Edited by EMeJIR

I got Pleasure Speeder Steering Mechanism on Hoth today. It's bound like all other parts for this speeder, and it depleted the area once found.

I have a bunch of parts for exploiter/explorer, still no Explorer Repulsorlift for me :( Therefore,

WTT All 4 parts of Exploiter Speeder for a single Explorer Repulsorlift.

If you were lucky enough to find 2 and willing to trade now, pst Anderent (Republic, Jedi Covenant) . I can offer some other parts if you are interested.

Edited by Tordis