The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

"YOUR" Boss Fight!

Ludwig_VanCover

"YOUR" Boss Fight! is a new forum game where you can post YOUR boss fight. Ever dreamed of YOUR player being a boss? Then this is the thread you should be looking for!

Be sure to include:

• Background
  • Boss Mechanics
  • Loot drops

Have fun!

[EDIT] I will be posting my boss fight soon! Feel free to go ahead and post yours!

This is a fun thread, I can already tell.

Boss name: Agent of Darkness, and Champion of the light.

Operation boss.

Loot: Elite comms, underworld chestplate, HK-47-color HK-51 customisation kit.

This boss is a new boss in a dread master-based operation, were you fight two old bosses at the same time, both more powerful. The bosses are Darth Malgus, the agent of darkness, and Revan, the champion of light. Malgus joined the dread masters, in the goal of a new empire. Revan joined the dread masters, in hopes of destroying the empire.

Malgus has more cybernetics than before.

Revan has lower HP than Malgus, and Malgus has relatively low DPS. however, Revan heals himself by 7% every 15 seconds, while Malgus occasionally uses an "enrage" ability every 15 seconds, that boosts his damage by 10% (it stacks). They also have a special attack, where they both use force storm on the same spot, at the same time. Each tick of the storm does 4.5k damage every second, and it's two storms at the same time. Their channel is permanent, and they are immune to all damage during this time. You must interupt them both. Occasionally, Revan will put a "cloud mind" debuff on the tank, which will make them take 50% more damage from him, and make the tank do no damage on Revan for 30 seconds. This calls for a tank swap between Malgus and Revan. Also occasionally, Malgus will force push his tank to the other side of the room, and change targets to a random DPS. This will also put a debuff on the Malgus-tank, making the tank do no damage to Malgus for 30 seconds. This also calls for a tank swap. Another mechanic is when Revan randomly throws a debuff onto the HEALER, which makes all of their outgoing heals heal Revan. Malgus on the other hand, will randomly throw a force choke on a DPS, that can not be broken, and will stun them, hitting 5k a second. This is not channeled, so healers will need to be on their toes. At 10% for either boss, they will start doing 40% more damage, and randomly change targets. This applies to whichever boss drops to 10%, not both of them. If one dies before the other, the surviving one will instantly get an enrage buff making them deal 200% more damage. Revan will teleport out, again. Malgus will jump down a nearby pit, and a chest will spawn with your loot. Congrats, you have beat the agent of darkness, and champion of the light boss!

The mechanic for my boss fight would include adds at regular intervals. The adds would be the class companion characters leaping in to join the fight using their favourite powers. The adds would retreat when defeated but would stack during the fight so that if you weren't careful you'd be fighting the character and all his companions at the same time.

The loot would be unique, class-appropriate orange items tailored to the companion, for instance Risha's Crown or Mako's Slicer Gear. Or Kira Carsen's Sexy Lingerie. The possibilities are endless.

Well I often try to be as observational as possible. Long range is often key (however, I have played sent/mara in my time) and I personally believe a good offense is the best defense.

My character would be slim, like my good self. (other half sometimes says I'm too skinny, but thats another thread on another day hehe!!!!) so I imagine she will be frail in defense.

She would have great long range attacks, throwing the ground in front of her toward her foe. Anyone who got close, she would knock back by shaking the ground under their feet.

However, she has a weakness. Her visual cone. She has a punishing 90 degree defense and attack. However, when tanked, she is vulnerable from the sides.

From the back, she pushes her enemies away. The force in her is directed both back and forth, but she is over confident when it comes to her sides. She dismisses her feelings on that front until threat pushes too far on one side or another. When that occurs, she will turn to face that enemy.

Once beaten, she will drop headgear, offering major defense for whichever class it happens to roll for (depending on the group composition!)