Twileks Hood up situation

CRZYENGLISH

Hi,

I was just wondering if Twileks will ever be able to wear hoods up. They can in all the movies with their little head tails forward. Will this change ever be implemented because i think that they should be able to wear them up. All headgear is glitched too thats isnt a full head helmet because it cuts through their tails.

If there is any news about the developers enabling hoods up and fixing this glitch with twileks i would like to know because i havent seen any.

Hoods... Let's talk about every single headpiece in the game barring circlets (which do clip with your own circlet if you have a female twi'lek).

They even managed to introduce a BERET, and even THAT clips.

Really, I get it that you can't make every piece of gear look good with that kind of physical features... But at least make *some*??

Hoods... Let's talk about every single headpiece in the game barring circlets (which do clip with your own circlet if you have a female twi'lek).

They even managed to introduce a BERET, and even THAT clips.

Really, I get it that you can't make every piece of gear look good with that kind of physical features... But at least make *some*??

I completely agree, i dont see why they made a race like this and neglected to tailor head gear and hoods to fit their tails. Im hoping Bioware or someone important see this and starts a motion to release a patch that fixes this. I consider it a "bug" or "glitch" in the game