Macro Binoculars Missing Now

Aegian

[i completed the hunt for the Shroud quest line 4 man and one of the rewards was Macro Binoculars.

They are not in my mission items bag today and I can not do any of the dailys that require using them.

Where can I get new ones

After completing the mission, they are one of the quest rewards. Once you click on the item in your inventory, they are added to your abilities list. If you go to your abilities, you should see them there and you can drag them into your quickbars like other abilities to use them.

• 2 weeks later...
have you checked you ability book.

Yeah this totally threw me for a loop, didnt even happen after the end of the quest line, was a week after, halfway through tattoine dailys took me ages to find out where the f they had gone to and how to use them.

Yeah this totally threw me for a loop, didnt even happen after the end of the quest line, was a week after, halfway through tattoine dailys took me ages to find out where the f they had gone to and how to use them.

I wish I could find mine......not in abilities. On to my 3rd ticket with the head wanders at the help desk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.