no warzones for lvl 50/ruined pvp

Reaso

so i cant get any pvp dailies or weeklies for my sith sorc, but i cant for republic side sentinel lvl 5, dailies and weeklies. it seems like all the things i did and liked to do in this game are being ruined to adhere to f2p nubs/money grabbing. i cant pvp my pvp gear is gone so i cant complete my full set (wich in it self is retarded we coulda still used recruit top EWH out in the world pvp - recruit mk2 gear accesible from levle 15to30 30 to 45 war hero 45 to 55 elite war hero and then 55 the new gears) but i bet it was way too much hard work to pull that off so they just ripped out all gear out like screw you, you only get our good gears and mods if you by our expansion pack... at this rate when elder scrolsl mmorpg comes out you guys are gonna lose A LOT of money and people because youre screwing the pooch now.

Remember, no one else under 55 has expertise either. Meaning, you can still do open world PvP, until a 55 in exp gear comes out to grief. But that's not different than before the patch, they just replaced "50" with "55"

yes but they also took out that kit that gives you a set of recruit mk2's to at least combat against it. and in world pvp war hero will out stats partisan besides its expertise rating. if they let us grind for war hero at level 30 35 then wed be able to compete against anyone out in the world whos lvl 55 in the new level 55 gear right? you hit lvl 55 loose the bolster and have to grind out the new pvp gear with nothing. the expertise is gone off my war hero and elite stuff so im gonna go into lvl 55 pvp with no bolster or expertise until i cant put togethor a lvl 55 set right ?