Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Up to date dps guide for 2.0?

Flalia

Hey there guy's recently due to other guildie's wanting to switch to different classes i've had to level up a dps sorc. However I can not find a good guide that has all the up to date information. If no such guide exists I have a basic question that's been bugging me. I've been reading here and there that accuracy is awful for us is this true,what is our actual stat priority? Thank's for any help.

P.s. I don't mind lightning or madness so if the stat priority is different lemme know.

All enemies gained a base chance to resist force attacks, so for endgame baddies you're looking at an effective accuracy rating of 90% for all your force attacks(100% accuracy - 10% chance to resist = 90% effective accuracy).

I can't speak to how important it is in relation to other stats as I'm not familiar with the math behind figuring that out, but my understanding is that accuracy is no longer a completely useless stat for us.

some accuracy might help...or...you can just deal with the fact tht 90% is still pretty damn high....it really depends on the way people view tht now...i honestly dnt get too far into accuracy at all so..its gonna be interesting what people do with that

All enemies gained a base chance to resist force attacks, so for endgame baddies you're looking at an effective accuracy rating of 90% for all your force attacks(100% accuracy - 10% chance to resist = 90% effective accuracy).

I can't speak to how important it is in relation to other stats as I'm not familiar with the math behind figuring that out, but my understanding is that accuracy is no longer a completely useless stat for us.

One guy I was reading talking about it said I wanted to get like 96% accuracy because of the 3% from talents and 1% from companion's.

I have been doing some tests in both Ops Dummy and in S&V with MOX parsers and combat loggers. I am now sitting in 106,05% Force accuracy and I don´t miss or get dodged / resisted. Ever.

I am not sure how or why is that so but it just is. I have read through all my combat logs in S&V boss fights and there just aren´t misses.

When I try Trash / Saber Strike on Ops dummy, I see again those misses as I should and these misses/dodges/resists get logged into my logs, so I know they would show if there were any on force attacks.

I am not so sure sorcerers need to have 110% force accuracy the same way as Assassins do like some of the "guides" say.

Edited by saatana

I have been doing some tests in both Ops Dummy and in S&V with MOX parsers and combat loggers. I am now sitting in 106,05% Force accuracy and I don´t miss or get dodged / resisted. Ever.

I am not sure how or why is that so but it just is. I have read through all my combat logs in S&V boss fights and there just aren´t misses.

When I try Trash / Saber Strike on Ops dummy, I see again those misses as I should and these misses/dodges/resists get logged into my logs, so I know they would show if there were any on force attacks.

I am not so sure sorcerers need to have 110% force accuracy the same way as Assassins do like some of the "guides" say.

I am sitting at 108.76% accuracy and I do still get resisted. Yes you need max accuracy for bosses now.

Are you sorcerer or assassin? If sorc then I find this really odd because I just don´t see any misses, dodges or resists when I go over 105% force accuracy with my sorc. (and yes- I have turned everything on in flytext)

Some people keep telling me that Sorcs need the +10% combined accuracy bonus from gear, talents and slave affection bonus, but based on my own tests we don´t.

I must be doing something wrong, there is some kind of bug in mechanics or then the suggested accuracy level is just way off. I don´t know, I just can´t see any flaws in my tests because all the loggers seem to work just the way they are supposed to be working..

Edited by saatana

Are you sorcerer or assassin? If sorc then I find this really odd because I just don´t see any misses, dodges or resists when I go over 105% force accuracy with my sorc. (and yes- I have turned everything on in flytext)

Some people keep telling me that Sorcs need the +10% combined accuracy bonus from gear, talents and slave affection bonus, but based on my own tests we don´t.

I must be doing something wrong, there is some kind of bug in mechanics or then the suggested accuracy level is just way off. I don´t know, I just can´t see any flaws in my tests because all the loggers seem to work just the way they are supposed to be working..

There is something odd about accuracy that's for sure, I have a guildmate (we both have lvl 55 Marauders) he's a little better geared than I am, and has about 1% more accuracy than me.

He said he was seeing misses quite a bit, whereas I didn't see 1 miss.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.