When will 401-450 missions be fixed?

Raiq

After spending yesterday afternoon looking into your reports and doing internal testing, we discovered a couple of things:

1. We were missing an important Patch Note for Game Update 2.0, which I'll be adding to the notes as soon as possible with the information, and I apologize that it was missed.

• Crew Skill Missions above level 400 provide rewards as follows:
    • Moderate and Abundant missions no longer provide Artifact Quality crafting materials.
    • Bountiful and Rich missions will provide Artifact Quality crafting materials only on a critical success.
    • Wealthy missions will provide Artifact Quality crafting materials for both normal and critical success.

2. As many of you suspected, there are some bugs associated with Crew Skill Mission rewards above level 400. We're working on them now and will be sure to get them fixed in an upcoming patch. When I know more about when that will actually be, I will let you guys know.:

• Slicing is not providing Thermal Regulators at the correct rate.
  • Slicing Lock Boxes are not providing a sufficient number of credits.
  • Gathering Crew Skill missions do not provide Premium items at the correct rate.
  • One of the Bountiful Diplomacy missions is not following the reward rules listed above and may provide Artifact Quality materials from normal successes.

The combination of the bugs above, paired with the fact that the new missions don't yield materials in the same way as the older ones do would understandably lead to confusion around Level 400+ missions. We're sorry for any frustration this may have caused, and I hope to have cleared up your questions.

:ph_thank_you:

^^this

I was hoping that it would be fixed in todays patch, but no notes on it!

ETA please :-)

Amber, can you confirm that Wealthy Yield slicing missions will now drop the correct amount of thermal regulators? As of now, this 3 hour mission drops 1 thermal regulator, which is the same as a critical on a Bountiful/Rich mission. I assume this wealthy yield mission should now drop 2 or 3? Edited by revcrisis

As it is, slicing missions are disastrous. It's no longer affordable to send companions out to possibly gain a schematic or gathering mission.

If we don't find schematics, items can't be made, items can't be traded, the whole economy slows.

I have never made a real profit from slicing, the returns on non crit are too small, but now we almost lose every time.

I have 9 toons, 5 slice, I have made 2 54 augments. That's a poor return on the time that has been put in to crafting, REing, running the slicing missions blah blah.

Given that materials seem to be so rare, losing creds and time, well that's unsustainable.

This needs to be fixed, pronto.

The game's economy has been destabilised by this, 150k for BLUE earpieces? I could only get 20k for PURPLE earpieces 2 weeks ago!

• 2 weeks later...
I have been stuck at lvl 400 slicing for over a week now.. neither the trainer on IMP Fleet or Kaas City will let me train it up. I've tried restarting several times, how can I get it to 401-450 please?

1. Buy the expansion

2. Go to trainer and buy "Advanced Training"

3. Run missions.

Oh, didn't know I needed expansion, figured a message would've popped up when I tried to buy advanced training and it failed.. nothing pops up, no message.. if I train to advance other professions that aren't yet 400, it tells me I'm not high enough. Literally nothing happens when I try to buy the advanced now.. Edited by NakaYouOut