Archon's code cylinder.....

deathbykarma

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I lvled from 53 to 55 on stage 3 of this chain, still have not got one

Yea seriously did they freaking break this? I have killed every motherducking mob within the radius and still haven't gotten it. And I have done this crap 3 other times.

EDIT: Ha ha all I had to do was rage out apparently. The ten billionth "Archon's Beast Commander" to die finally dropped it. XD

Edited by SimplyKupo

• 4 weeks later...
Hutt Security droid - elite... thats drops it,took me 1 hour to find it!:confused:

It's actually the 'HUTT DRILL SECURITY DROID' that drops the cylinder just in front of the ramps leading to where the Warhound Skyfighters are located

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
For me it was at -937, 2429. Also, I noticed that you don't get any experience for killing mobs in this area. Not sure about command points though

1. Nice necro. Almost old enough for it to be necrophilia or necrosis rather than necromancy.

2. It isn't one specific mob that you have to kill. I thought that was apparent from the rest of the thread.

3. Publishing individual locations is exactly as useful as publishing individual locations for the HK-51 parts. That is, it isn't useful at all.

• 9 months later...
1. Nice necro. Almost old enough for it to be necrophilia or necrosis rather than necromancy.

2. It isn't one specific mob that you have to kill. I thought that was apparent from the rest of the thread.

3. Publishing individual locations is exactly as useful as publishing individual locations for the HK-51 parts. That is, it isn't useful at all.

It was a specific mob, unlike any of the others, I got that from reading the thread. After an hour of searching he was right. It was exactly where he said it was. So yes, it was very useful.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Necroing again just to let you know that these coordinates are what finally allowed me to find this quest item after an hour of searching. Four years later. :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...
On 7/30/2022 at 11:30 PM, Hexylic said:

Necroing again just to let you know that these coordinates are what finally allowed me to find this quest item after an hour of searching. Four years later. :rolleyes:

6 months past that, and still holds true: maybe there's a drop-rate type mechanic on the "strong" (silver) difficulty mobs, but the FIRST Hutt Drill Security Droid, an elite (gold) mob dropped it.