Thanks for the Fodder!

MrSchmo

By this I mean the cannon fodder. The droids with little to no health, the enemy's that are weak enough to be taken out with 2 hits, etc.

I like the droids standing around sweeping. The c-3po and r2-d2 like pair wandering around. Brings a little life to the planet. Love walking through an area and just Slow Timing 5 droids at once and watching them drop. It makes you still feel powerful in a high level area.

Then there are the enemy mobs. Bigger mobs, more of them but with a couple fodder mixed in. it nice jumping into a battle against 8 mobs and coming out on top. Like I said above, makes you still feel strong while in high level areas.

How does it not bring a smile to your face taking out the innocent protocol droid sweeping??

I just wish they were yellow and not red, especially when it means some cowering protocol droid in the previous room is keeping you in combat mode even though I obviously didn't damage him because even a stiff breeze would have destroyed him.

Same with all the various diplomats you come across.

As hostiles, it is my duty to slaughter them.

It's the Jedi way.

Edited by Rankyn

I just wish they were yellow and not red.

Same with all the various diplomats you come across.

As hostiles, it is my duty to slaughter them.

It's the Jedi way.

+1 to this, I stood, while this politician cowered at me, and I couldnt progress until I killed him.... As a light side jedi? I stood there for about 5 mins going "really bioware.... really?"

+1 to this, I stood, while this politician cowered at me, and I couldnt progress until I killed him.... As a light side jedi? I stood there for about 5 mins going "really bioware.... really?"
Ha!

You quoted me while I was adding that into my post.

I actually like the mob density. The weak mobs get taken out with AOE before focusing on the strong/elite/champion mobs, and it feels "heroic" to take on large amounts of enemies.

However, the non-hostile mobs (protocol droids / diplomats / etc) being flagged as hostile is weird. They are often level 8-10 on Makeb. There's definitely some interesting AI at play - diplomats that will run away and go cower in another room - but I get stuck in combat with them. In order to drop combat, I need to hunt them down and execute the defenseless diplomats. It is often annoying, and not very Light V.

Edited by DarthBuckets

Well, they're politicians.

The dark side choice is to let them live.