The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

im not getting the point of legacy

attilathethumb

I must be missing something or not understanding what is the point of legacy when you unlock things and they are only usable on one toon i have lots of toons as i like to play the story

i would think if your going to have this kind of thing in the game it would go over the whole account but no

only available on current character when unlocked

so could some please explain this to me am I misunderstanding it

p.s

sorry for any spelling or grammar problems I am dyslexic i do my best but spell checker is 100%

Everything I've unlocked is for all characters, in fact I think HK51 is the only single character unlock.

I've unlocked rocket boots, mail box, repair droid, unity ability, buffs, experience boosts and Racial unlocks, and I will unlock the GTN on ship too, these are all account wide (all characters get them).

Unless you're talking about legacy armour and weapons?

Everything I've unlocked is for all characters, in fact I think HK51 is the only single character unlock.

I've unlocked rocket boots, mail box, repair droid, unity ability, buffs, experience boosts and Racial unlocks, and I will unlock the GTN on ship too, these are all account wide (all characters get them).

He's talking about the character buffs such as increased exp/increased affection/speeder/field repair/ etc etc. Too much unlocks to name it all.

See the character perks to view them all.

Repair droid and xp boosts are only character-wide, dude.

Same with the Priority Transports, Field Respec, Mail Droid, HK (as you mentioned), companion affection buffs, and a few others.

I have no idea where you got the idea that xp boosts and repair droid were legacy-wide.

Repair droid and xp boosts are only character-wide, dude.

Same with the Priority Transports, Field Respec, Mail Droid, HK (as you mentioned), companion affection buffs, and a few others.

I have no idea where you got the idea that xp boosts and repair droid were legacy-wide.

He was talking about the ones on your ship and when you increase you legacy lvl you gain an xp boost just for being higher lvl in it is my understanding.