Will we ever see...

BennettWHU

To begin; I don't know if there is a similar post to this around the forums and if there is, I apologize, but it is something that has been on my mind for the past few days and I wanted peoples opinions. Do you think we'll ever see the planets Telos and Dantooine in SWTOR? Personally, these were my favorite planets in KOTOR and I'd like to see them in modern day SWTOR as well. I'm not a big lore geek, but I know Dantooine's Jedi Enclave was destroyed by Darth Malak and rebuilt by the Jedi Council and Telos was pretty much unscathed. Another thing I'm curious about is Guild ships as I've been told Bioware were promising these from launch, but I cannot find evidence to back this theory up anywhere online?

Thank you in advance and I hope people enjoyed Dantooine and Telos as much as I did and would like to see Bioware implement them into the game. :)

Yes I would love to see them in game and they probably will add them in the future. If I remember correctly Dantoine has some ruins or a base that dealt with one of the original KOTOR companions? The cat lady(forgot her name) maybe I am mistaking the planet but if nothing else we could always get a patch where we revisit the Star maps for something besides the Starforge?

I don't remember correctly either but as far as for Telos , it was Carth's home planet right? plues we encounter Bar'Dur there I think ? Frankly I would love to visit Manann which had Infinite Empire ruins on its depths plus the Selkath and there story there to exploit , a resource race for kolto between the Imps and Pubs.

The guild capital ships were indeed mention by the devs but they said it is in their ''crazy to -do list'' and that it will be implemented ''down the line''. They probably would had done it sooner if teh game had been more of a success like they hoped but now , honestly don't expect them anytime soon.

Yes I would love to see them in game and they probably will add them in the future. If I remember correctly Dantoine has some ruins or a base that dealt with one of the original KOTOR companions? The cat lady(forgot her name) maybe I am mistaking the planet but if nothing else we could always get a patch where we revisit the Star maps for something besides the Starforge?

I don't remember correctly either but as far as for Telos , it was Carth's home planet right? plues we encounter Bar'Dur there I think ? Frankly I would love to visit Manann which had Infinite Empire ruins on its depths plus the Selkath and there story there to exploit , a resource race for kolto between the Imps and Pubs.

The guild capital ships were indeed mention by the devs but they said it is in their ''crazy to -do list'' and that it will be implemented ''down the line''. They probably would had done it sooner if teh game had been more of a success like they hoped but now , honestly don't expect them anytime soon.

I liked Manaan, but I think it would be hard for Bioware to implement a story around it other than a race for Kolto. The planet is 100% water and apart from Imperial or Republic built structures that would sit on the waters surface, there wouldn't be much of an area to quest in. Telos itself was boring, but the space port and secret Jedi Enclave were really fun. Dantooine will always be my favorite planet from the KOTOR series, though. I enjoyed visiting the planet in KOTOR I for Jedi training and re-visiting in KOTOR II and being able to enter the ruins of the Jedi Enclave. I imagine Bioware are busy thinking of new ideas and creating ideas already in motion, but the game needs more players if Bioware is to succeed.