Macrobinoculars Quest problems

nachoshark

i'm trying to do the Alderaan dailies, but everytime i try to target the objects, i only get the mouse pointer on screen while still in macrobinocular mode, but i can't actually target the objects.

tried relogging, tried relogging, problem persists.

Are you guys doing the dallies or the missions? Some of the daily objects do move around a bit.

Hi Dulfy, thanks for your awesome website. Been using it since day 1. On your Makeb mission guide, last Imperial mission is missing info. I posted in the comments, 'cus I know it took me a while to figure it out. (Local Trouble)

Are you guys doing the dallies or the missions? Some of the daily objects do move around a bit.

I was doing Ground Work, on Tatooine, and I was trying to get the transmitter on top of the tall rock that looks like a head. I wen where you were in the screenshot but can't get the transmitter

• 3 months later...

I just recently finished Closing In the last planet scan quest before the Heroic 4's and after I completed it I chose my reward and then nothing, no holo signal, no quest update, no marker or identifier telling me where to go or who to talk to. Anyone seen this?

I've check Dulfy as well as the Google and haven't seen anyone else with this problem so I assume its me. I've checked my ship, Makeb, Nar Shadda, and Courasant and no leads there. I've asked in General as well and no one seems to know. Of course I submitted a ticket, and got this as my response:

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us regarding the issue you encountered with your mission.

We are sorry that you have encountered an issue with your mission, however please be advised that we currently only offer support for class story missions.

We would kindly ask you to try the steps outlined below to resolve your issue, if the mission is still in your mission log. Unfortunately if you have abandoned the mission, we cannot provide assistance.

If your mission is located within a story area or flashpoint, please try leaving the phase by either:

• Walking out of the Phased Zone via the Portal Entrance (Green Gate)

• Reset the Phase by right clicking on your portrait and selecting reset phase /reset local phase.

• Using your Quick Travel ability to a Bind Point.

• Using your Emergency Fleet Pass.

You can determine if your character is within a story area or flashpoint as there will be a small gold bar on your screen with a character name on it. If you are on your own, this will display your character's name. By default this is located near the top center of your screen, if you have modified your UI you may have moved it. If the bar shows a character name which is not your own, please leave the instance and then reset it following the instructions above. Once you have reset the instance, re-enter, ensuring that you are the first person to enter (this will ensure that you are the “owner” of the instance, and your name will appear on the small gold bar).

Please be aware that you will not be able to successfully reset your mission when inside your personal ship or your hangar at a Spaceport, as these are considered story areas.

Once you have left the story area, please open up your Mission Log (you can do this by pressing the mission icon on your main menu bar or by pressing the Mission Log key, [L] by default) and then highlight the mission you need to reset and click on the reset button.

If this does not help fix your mission problem, or the mission is not located within a story phase or flashpoint, please try resetting the mission and then attempting it again.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

Galactic Support is our specialty… (Really your specialty huh? Why do I feel so unsupported then?) and I'm a subscriber...I can feel for the F2P now.

i'm trying to do the Alderaan dailies, but everytime i try to target the objects, i only get the mouse pointer on screen while still in macrobinocular mode, but i can't actually target the objects.

tried relogging, tried relogging, problem persists.

There are decoys on Alderaan. Not all the towers are actual targets. so you have to keep looking