Matrix Cube Lvl 55?

MorbidSouls

They should make it scale with your level. I am still using it and would love a level 55 version of it.

Yup... or how about adding another shard to it to augment or add another attrib. Doesn't sound like it would be hard to do.

I'm still using it as well. It is augmented and I will soon add a better MK-8 or MK-9 to it. But... not sure it will hold up against the new relics. They should update the old cube.

That cube was outdated long before 2.0's relics...

I think they should remove it. Maybe they can think up a new use for the shards.

It serves it's purpose for what it does, and all the things are in place to assemble the relic etc with the mini cut scence so would be a shame to let it go to waste.

They just need to consider it all the time when gear is upgraded as a natural thing instead of us always banging on at them about it, it's ridiculous. They seem to do things or make promises only to forget about them later.

I mean look at the collectors edition vendor, just a big ploy to get people to spend money on collectors edition by advertising an exclusive vendor that will have different vanity and appearance options, only thing they added was a pet which looked like all the others and now the cartel market is there, that will never get updated again.

New planet makeb and they only put in 2 datacrons, bugs still in the game from open beta, servers are very laggy during peak times due to server load, warzones pretty much unplayable now, game engine has gotton worse over time, things we consider important is regarded to them as minor and they would rather spend the time thinking up new things to bring to the cartel market and make some more money by the encouragement of EA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Id love to see them just add a 4th slot, maybe an any colour, to bring an update version even if only add crit or pow or whatever secondary stat you are missing but this should be updated.

Seems odd, though typical, that's its been missed out....I still like em, I still use em.