Classic Commendation Weekly Cap Will Be Removed! Yes!

skitzogreg

Per JesseSky in another thread, I wanted to post this seperately so people can avoid searching other threads for this answer:

The weekly cap on Classic Commendations will be removed in an upcoming patch.

Incidentally, there is currently a bug that causes the game to warn you that you've exceeded your weekly cap even when you are at 0 in your weekly progress (it's erroneously looking at your total commendations). Make sure you check the actual weekly progress value displayed in your currency tab.

:csw_jabba:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=6139515&postcount=19

I wish they'd go 1.1 on comms. You know, where you didn't earn hardly any comms for anything. And 54 columi comms might take a week and a half to get by doing dailies, grinding BT, and doing the normal mode raids. If they went back to that system. I wouldn't have a problem with not having enough comms because I would understand that it's hard to get them. Now they're saying I CAN'T HAVE ANY MORE. I NEED MORE NOW BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN GET MORE. Brain hurts.

Also to the OP: That didnt' say they were removing the caps. It's saying there's a display bug. There's still a weekly cap that can be capped out in 1 night.

Edited by killmaimburn

• 6 months later...