Bioware, Early Access Was a Horrible Idea

Slicksteezin

The irony of this statement, you and your friend posting below are illustrating the dividing of the community. Your so divided you think ppl who didn't pre-order should be 'banned' and your friend is concuring. You may and likely are being somewhat sarcastic but at the very least antagonistic towards other members of the community.

There's been a LOT of threads asking for early access to end and in almost every thread are 10-15 early-access people calling them losers, liars, douchebags, idiots, implying illiteracy, calling them cheap, etc. Ironically, many of these people I doubt have early access since they are spending the majority of their time posting on the forums and not playing. If they hadn't access, wouldn't they be using it to...play the game?

I think he was joking. And when Early Access was announced, we all knew what it entailed. I'm surprised, well not really considering the nature of the people of the world, that people are ************ this much. Seriously, this is a dead and decomposing horse, leave the carcass alone.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic