LOL, Umad?

_Kayko_

Wait I get it....

Jectotto said "Still Imps can't play" (Pvp I assume)

Jectotto then left

Jectotto did dick for damage (which I translate as Jectotto as being part of the problem)

Imps did lose

LOL, Umad?

Connection made!

Wait I get it....

Jectotto said "Still Imps can't play" (Pvp I assume)

Jectotto then left

Jectotto did dick for damage (which I translate as Jectotto as being part of the problem)

Imps did lose

LOL, Umad?

Connection made!

Yea I guess that is the OP's point, I still don't get why he felt the need to make the thread though...

Also the first time I looked at the pic I did not notice that the OP had reordered the scoreboard by damage done, so it actually looked like Jectotto did more to help the team than the OP did.

It's more the point that this player singled me out to message about "delete the game." I tried to tell him that I was going to fulfill his elegant and well written request, but alas, I already claimed a spot on this persons ignore list. For that, I am truly saddened, I felt a strong connection with this player and think we could have been BFFs in a short period of time, I fear that my loss of this possible friend may have long lasting negative effects on my well being.

Since I am now unable to confirm the request of the particular player, my options were to honor the request and delete Swtor or play the game as if I did in fact delete the game. I can not very well go and completely ignore such a request. My choice is to take the 2nd option in this particular instance and will continue to play the game to the worst of my ability.

Meh, just bored waiting till Monday and no Unicorn posts on the front page.

Edited by _Kayko_

claimed a spot on this persons ignore list. For that, I am truly saddened, I felt a strong connection with this player and think we could have been BFFs in a short period of time

Hey don't joke! Crackshot and I used to have bitter troll attacks against each other and I landed on his ignore list...Now we're pretty much BFFs! So it could happen! Rofl

Hope he sees this ^_^

Hey don't joke! Crackshot and I used to have bitter troll attacks against each other and I landed on his ignore list...Now we're pretty much BFFs! So it could happen! Rofl

Hope he sees this ^_^

Lol. He can be a bit sensitive. I think it's ok to tell this story because we're cool now... but once after a particularly fun back and forth match I said "GG thechive". I then spent the next 5 minutes explaining to him that I wasn't being facetious and that I really did just mean "GG", and that me trying to kill him wasn't personal. I just tend to go after hard targets.

On thread topic: I find it hilarious that stealth classes will pay an inordinate amount of attention to me, because I'm a sniper, but get offended that I will attack them when I catch them out of stealth or especially if I kill them even when they get the drop on me. They'll spend the rest of the match in stealth just waiting for me to settle down somewhere so they can attempt the revenge kill. If that's not a "LOL, Umad?" situation I dont know what is...

Edited by ace_boogie

Hope he sees this ^_^

But but.. I have no friends. I'm all alone in this strange world. I thought he was going to be my first!.

I do find it amusing that I can somehow gain ignore list spots with saying as much as "then leave." I didn't even get a chance to have any sort of troll attempt back either. I doubt the scenario you have described will be one in which I will be following.

On thread topic: I find it hilarious that stealth classes will pay an inordinate amount of attention to me, because I'm a sniper, but get offended that I will attack them .

s'funny. I always enjoyed killing snipers on my sin as a way of revenge satisfaction for getting torn apart by them on the ole pyro/mando.

Lol. He can be a bit sensitive. I think it's ok to tell this story because we're cool now... but once after a particularly fun back and forth match I said "GG thechive". I then spent the next 5 minutes explaining to him that I wasn't being facetious and that I really did just mean "GG", and that me trying to kill him wasn't personal. I just tend to go after hard targets.

On thread topic: I find it hilarious that stealth classes will pay an inordinate amount of attention to me, because I'm a sniper, but get offended that I will attack them when I catch them out of stealth or especially if I kill them even when they get the drop on me. They'll spend the rest of the match in stealth just waiting for me to settle down somewhere so they can attempt the revenge kill. If that's not a "LOL, Umad?" situation I dont know what is...

I would attack you, but I now spend the entire match somersaulting

I would attack you, but I now spend the entire match somersaulting

Now if you would kindly pass on that "don''t attack Andressa" memo to the rest of PD... I'd appreciate it. Don't need all 3 or 4 guys from your premades jumping me at once every time they see me. Thanks in advance :/