Sage Telekinetics Build, Unable to cast for 20-30 seconds bug.

Fatumastrum

Does it only happen in warzones?

My fiance and I only pvp so I am not sure. It happens very often after double procs and I feel like there might be a relation to casting project right after a double proc. I really, really wish that BW would respond to this.

I don't know if this is related, but I've noticed several times in a warzone, I've been unable to attack a sage (it's always a TK sage). I can target them, but when I select an ability, it flashes and nothing happens (doesn't go on cooldown). And no I'm not talking about force barrier. I can switch and attack other targets just fine.

I don't know if this is related, but I've noticed several times in a warzone, I've been unable to attack a sage (it's always a TK sage). I can target them, but when I select an ability, it flashes and nothing happens (doesn't go on cooldown). And no I'm not talking about force barrier. I can switch and attack other targets just fine.

Hmmm I don't know... being that I've been killed while running this spec and if the bug is active I am unable to rez....

Your getting interrupted bane of the spec can be completely shut down.

Which is why you should not get the top two tiers of the tree and instead go get the spammable tele throw and force inbalance. While force inbalance won't auto crit like turb, it still does impressive damage and if your disturbance is interrupted then just switch to tele throw for the duration.

Your getting interrupted bane of the spec can be completely shut down.

It's not a kick, bro. Any and all abilities, including sprint, bubble, the rez button, etc get locked out for 20-30sec. The player is left being able to do nothing but run around for that duration (if they are alive).

Ya... this bug has been around for well over a month. Still not even a word from bioware. It makes the entire spec unplayable! I'm so glad they added clothing dye though! who needs to fix a spec that can't function due to a major bug anyways...

I got that bug 2 days ago using the tk tree and i've never had that problem before but for some reason after get the bug for first time i'm getting the bug often but looks like this is not just a problem of tk tree cause a friend got the bug while he was healing.

I'm yet to have this on either my Sorc or Sage :o

i have this everyday!

the workaround is to remove the tidal force buff if you're not dead, if you're dead then bye bye warzone you won't be able to release to respawn :/

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, I've experienced this bug to. it happens when you begin casting TK wave at the same time you receive the proc for an instant TK wave. It usually shuts off all abilities until you're out of combat or the proc buff timer is done.

the same thing happens to me

• 2 weeks later...
Ok after about 2 months of not using Telekinetics i decided to try it again thinking MAYBE BW has finally fixed this bug that makes the spec unplayable. Well they didn't. They are still more worried about the stupid cartel market instead of fixing actually combat issues with the game which i thought would be more of a higher priority. I'm trying to be patient. But getting no response from dev for months is trying it.

• 4 weeks later...