Returning PvP player with a question

BardaTheHobo

Ok I lied, two questions.

Okay so I have not played since around March 2012 and just coming back today to look at the new stuff and out of boredom/curiosity but I am a bit lost on two points

1) Ok so from what I gather battle-master gear is now (which I have) is now obsolete (It was the best when I left) but I still have some battle master commendations and don't know what to do with them. I asked in general chat on the fleet but was just ignored and accused of buying my account >.>

2) Ok so i have found out about naked pvp so I am queuing with my outdated stuff but something is bothering me. I'm getting yelled at for saying east and west on the aldeeran(?) map. What is up with this, I'm being told to use snow and grass but I have no idea what that means, I'm guessing it is a new thing? I always remember it as east/west and if there is a reasoning behind the name then why is it better that simple east/west?

Thank You,

Edited by BardaTheHobo

1. you used to be able to trade BM, champion and centurion comms in to the PvP Items vendor on the fleet for credit boxes. not sure if those are still in now, but worth a check.

2. compass rose directions are far too complicated for about 98% of the playerbase. there was actually a thread that was like 50 pages or something ridiculous debating whether or not "east/west" was the right way to call it. when i feel like being disruptive i call "port/starboard" :D

Snow is the snowy side and grass is the grassy side. :X

It's easier for people to reference because a lot of people are directionally challenged.

Oh ok, I guess I never noticed the sides looked different lol I will have to look next time for which is which. But people seriously remember which side is snowy which is grassy better than east/west? ? That seems, odd.

Thanks for clearing that up.

If you have planetary comms replace your BM mods,armouring and enhancements with the blue 50 mods from the correlia vendor in fleet you can trade wz comm for these also at the pvp vendor.

you need to effectively remove all mods etc with expertise on them

Remove ear piece implants and relics leave these slits empty and you will get full benefit of the new broken bolster this is better stats than naked

Edited by Ren_simp

1. you used to be able to trade BM, champion and centurion comms in to the PvP Items vendor on the fleet for credit boxes. not sure if those are still in now, but worth a check.

2. compass rose directions are far too complicated for about 98% of the playerbase. there was actually a thread that was like 50 pages or something ridiculous debating whether or not "east/west" was the right way to call it. when i feel like being disruptive i call "port/starboard" :D

Oh you are right I can trade them for credits....very few credits, seems like such a low return for something (if I remember right) was a pain to get, i remember the pain of the Battlemaster bag roulette and now they are just a few credits :( But thanks for letting me know, I might just keep them for old time sake