Early Access

Miabeth

So are you guys ever gonna give use something in return for a day that we are losing for early access? We did our parts right when we purchased the game before your deadline~ Now do yours!

Between this and the Bolster this game is really pushing me to quit.

So are you guys ever gonna give use something in return for a day that we are losing for early access? We did our parts right when we purchased the game before your deadline~ Now do yours!

Between this and the Bolster this game is really pushing me to quit.

This bolster is honestly a pretty simple issue and its not as big as people are making it out to be. Is it bad sure, but a lot of other things couldve gone worse. If you want to quit the game do it. But this isn't something BW needs to give us something like a free month where as when they said RANKED is coming out then 12 hours before the patch....they said uhhhh yea sorry its not happening. Different issues they are moving forward a lot quicker than the previous BW team, so either be grateful or be like everyone else that (b)itches about every thing that goes wrong in an mmo.

P.S. Let's be real what was the last mmo you have played that didn't always have issues? For me, I'd have to say runescape and you could bot everything in that game.

If you can't handle minor **** like this you should probably avoid MMO's altogether. Try Facebook games instead.

didn't some lady kill her kid cuz he was crying while she was trying to play some farming game in fb?

This bolster is honestly a pretty simple issue and its not as big as people are making it out to be. Is it bad sure, but a lot of other things couldve gone worse. If you want to quit the game do it. But this isn't something BW needs to give us something like a free month where as when they said RANKED is coming out then 12 hours before the patch....they said uhhhh yea sorry its not happening. Different issues they are moving forward a lot quicker than the previous BW team, so either be grateful or be like everyone else that (b)itches about every thing that goes wrong in an mmo.

P.S. Let's be real what was the last mmo you have played that didn't always have issues? For me, I'd have to say runescape and you could bot everything in that game.

Wtb blue phat 1000000000000000m and a mint cake.

Edited by EnzoForMe