Servers are down - but you know what?!

KylanJin

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Blizz has different looks. Anyway I would happily forego any customization, I would be more than happy levelling from 1-50 with my little Jawa never changing looks.

I skip convo's anyway (Since I have 5 level 50's)

I don't know about you, but I use tab to target people and mobs...

They should never implement people obtaining different species or abilities, because that will lead to another SWG fiasco.

ok ok point taken.

I just thought it would be cool to see the little green fellas flipping around and stuff - gotta admit that would look pretty cool.

Can Jawas do PVP? Maybe i missed that in my lore but they aren't really known for fighting - i seem to remember them running away from Obi-wan in SW4 right?! :D

I'm just teasing anyway - if you want Jawa then you should shout it out oc!

Can Jawas do PVP? Maybe i missed that in my lore but they aren't really known for fighting!

This would have been a good point before SWTOR existed.

However now there are ;

Jawa that attack you on Tattooine.

Jawa that can use the Force

Jawa "Bounty Hunter Tank" companion.

5/10

Half and Half I love as much as I dislike. If they added Armor Dye, removed the new LOW Comms cap, fixed some of the bugs that have been around since launch (Korriban Lore missing, etc) and started designing better armor... not something only a 5 yr old would enjoy....it would be 8/10

Edited by DarthVengeant

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.