BioWare...What reward will you give this time for Borking the servers.

Taorus

Hah... What's going on with this game :(

We are currently investigating issues that have caused a number of servers in the US - East Coast and EU regions to become unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience. The servers affected are:

Jedi Covenant

Ebon Hawk

Prophecy of the Five

Tomb of Freedon Nadd

The Red Eclipse

Banjervalis Chain

Mantle of the Force

We have no ETA for when the server will be available again. We will update this thread with new information as it becomes available. To check the status of your server, visit the Server Status page.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Edited by Aelther

they just gave me a ruined morning. got up early, cleaned house, took a shower, ate breakfast, sat down to play for 3 hours before work, and got booted about 2 minutes after i logged in. i'm sure the servers will come up about 3 minutes before i have to leave for work. i still love this game, but it gets harder all the time. like trying to love a drug addict, you can't help it,but you know they'll steal your stuff and pawn it for crack.

Nothing. They are not required to give us anything and they should not. If the servers are down for more than a few hours, then something would be nice...But they are still not required to do anything other than whats in the TOS.

Nothing. They are not required to give us anything and they should not. If the servers are down for more than a few hours, then something would be nice...But they are still not required to do anything other than whats in the TOS.

Lighten up Francis, It was intended as a joke.

Whee! It has all the symptoms of a server-side memory leak!

Suggest finding something else to do for a few days. I hear companies are hiring... if you don't mind flipping or selling burgers.

Should I fire my current employee's before I go on that career change? Not sure my wife will like me taking that kinda paycut.:p