4/11 Server Drop

Sithnovic

Hello,

Was wondering if there is any issue as to why the server went down? Was playing just fine then all of a sudden I just was logged out to server selection screen to find out that 2 servers seemed to be down for no apparent reason :eek:

companions that still impale themselves on their holstered weapons. taxis that still disappear from most angles. planets where you still get stuck if you step off a path and have to /stuck, which still doesn't work half the time.

a ramp that still drops you to the floor under it, where you can't get out no matter what you do and you have to bail on the fp you have 3/4 done. filters in the gtn terminal that still don't do what they are supposed to. subscribers who still log in and find that they have been moved to f2p status. companion gear previews that still show you a pair of feet and nothing else.

they obviously haven't been busy fixing any of these things, they should have had plenty of time to fix whatever is wrong now.

Edited by BhubbaFetish

companions that still impale themselves on their holstered weapons. taxis that still disappear from most angles. planets where you still get stuck if you step off a path and have to /stuck, which still doesn't work half the time.

a ramp that still drops you to the floor under it, where you can't get out no matter what you do and you have to bail on the fp you have 3/4 done. filters in the gtn terminal that still don't do what they are supposed to. subscribers who still log in and find that they have been moved to f2p status. companion gear previews that still show you a pair of feet and nothing else.

they obviously haven't been busy fixing any of these things, they should have had plenty of time to fix whatever is wrong now.

So true, wonder where our money goes if it's not going towards fine tuning this game...

a ramp that still drops you to the floor under it, where you can't get out no matter what you do and you have to bail on the fp you have 3/4 done.

Are you talking about the droid in Esseles? It's annoying and I don't know why it hasn't been fixed but if it's actually causing you to abandon the FP, that's on you.

Are you talking about the droid in Esseles? It's annoying and I don't know why it hasn't been fixed but if it's actually causing you to abandon the FP, that's on you.

i can't get out of the hole. i can't /stuck, i can't die, i can't exit area......what else can i do?