Just got booted from my first FP ever!

Galbatorrix

I think why got booted because the main stat on the item was for sorcs/sins and he only wanted the enhancement, I think its the ops fault he got booted.

Hey I had that happen yesterday in Hammer Station... final boss drops a piece for a Sage and had a Sentinel roll for it because he wanted the lightsaber crystal and enhancement. xD Poor Sage was pissed and I told him it wasn't a big deal. He'll get better gear from commendations, especially since it was just normal mode Hammer :p

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think why got booted because the main stat on the item was for sorcs/sins and he only wanted the enhancement, I think its the ops fault he got booted.

It was a generator with Aim, Endurance, Power and Surge. It was a nice upgrade to my equipped generator (my equipped gen had all of those same stats... just less of them), so I needed on it.

Level 50 Assualt Specced vanguard. DPSing Hardmode False Emperor. A Blackhole Generator drops with power and surge. It's a nice upgrade to both stats for me, so I need and win. A commando, also DPSing, then throws a complete fit because...

You weren't responding rudely, right?

"Why would a tank need a generator?"

"I do what I want! Make 7UP yours! L2PLAY noob!"

If not, then you had a group of unreasonable people. You're better off playing with another group.

You weren't responding rudely, right?

"Why would a tank need a generator?"

"I do what I want! Make 7UP yours! L2PLAY noob!"

If not, then you had a group of unreasonable people. You're better off playing with another group.

No, I responded exactly the way I posted in the OP. I did send the Commando a nasty PM before ignoring her AFTER I was kicked, but even that mainly consisted of them learning how to play.

That sucks. Bad luck with a PUG. I pugged and ran False Emperor and Foundry hard modes last night and let me tell you I suck at playing my class but it was awesome! I had a blast. rolled need on a couple of items that were massive upgrades for me and won them. The guys in my group were totally cool.

As a tank I have never had this issue, most of the times peeps have been queuing for ages and I even get /w to join teams and tank.

But even if I was voted out I would requeue pretty fast for something else, and they would be buggered without a tank.

Am sure you could do most FP with just a tank and a healer and win, might take a while though.

Better than the night I had.

Logged on to my sniper, queued up for FP while doing missions. Wait a bit over 30 minutes, get sent to an in-progress Lost Island. Ended about as well as I expected - which is a failure.

I had a tank in Tionese who stood in everything that was bad while breaking all CC on trash pulls. After a few wipes and very slow progress the group fell apart.

Back to queue. Pops about 20 minutes later, its False Emperor.

On zone in I see everyone except tank is in an average of Rakata level gear. The tank is in full DG and without saying a word, drops group. The rest of the group takes shuttle to start FP. Heals DC's. Other dps drops group. I cannot queue anyone to replace tank nor dps while heals is DC. They never come back.

Back to queue. Pops about 35 minutes later, and its back to Lost Island.

Another poorly geared group with the tank and healer having never done the FP. Try explaining things, it is very slow going but we make it the the droid boss without too many problems. Even after the nerfs though, the group just couldn't stay out of the bad nor keep interrupts on Incinerate.

After several wipes I said to hell with it, left group, and logged off.

Total time spent was close to three hours with not one successful FP completed.

That's really bad luck, I check gear when doing LI and if not 136 rated or higher, even with nerf they will struggle.

But I had one LI run and had to explain stand between the legs on monkey thing boss, 5 times to a DPS after paying close to 50k in repairs we finished the rest no problem.