Biochem

Nellsterzzz

Im having the same problem, like where are the new versions of the re usable purple medpack?

There are no new versions of the rakata medpack/stim/adrenals. You have to RE the new stuff in order to get them, like for all the other medpack/stim/adrenals before them(i.e. not rakata or exotech)

The trainer does'nt seem to have schematic for Nano-Infused Fortitude Stim, does he? I learned every other kind of nano-infused stim, and I saw some of these stims sold on the gtn, but I can't find the responding schematic. :eek:

The trainer does'nt seem to have schematic for Nano-Infused Fortitude Stim, does he? I learned every other kind of nano-infused stim, and I saw some of these stims sold on the gtn, but I can't find the responding schematic. :eek:

I was able to learn that one from the trainer, you might need to double check your filters for the trainer window.

Also, there are 450 Biochem recipes available to purchase with Basic Commendations from the Makeb reputation vendor (on the Imperial Fleet he's right beside the crew skills trade supply vendor). There are no new consumables on the vendor, only implants.

Hm... that's really strange. I checked and double-checked all my filters, but will do this again. Maybe I'm just kinda blind^^ Thanks for the fast response, anyway :)

Edit: Oh no, I'm not blind, just stupid. I just checked my schematics... and obviously already had learned it, so of course the trainer won't show it anymore. Well... :rod_angel_g:

Edited by Ayanka