Makeb Bonus Series quest

Kampori

Quest: {Stage 2} The Dissonance Wave (Empire)

Anyone think this quest MAJORLY needs looked at? Takes SO much time. I feel like I've done 3/4 of whole of Makeb story before even completing this quest. Takes you to 3 distant corners of a Mesa, then wading through HORDES of enemies to do exactly the same thing you've just been doing. THIS QUEST ALONE got me from just hitting 54 to hitting 55.. that's how much pointless grinding it requires. By far my least favourite quest in whole game.

Quest: {Stage 2} The Dissonance Wave (Empire)

Anyone think this quest MAJORLY needs looked at? Takes SO much time. I feel like I've done 3/4 of whole of Makeb story before even completing this quest. Takes you to 3 distant corners of a Mesa, then wading through HORDES of enemies to do exactly the same thing you've just been doing. THIS QUEST ALONE got me from just hitting 54 to hitting 55.. that's how much pointless grinding it requires. By far my least favourite quest in whole game.

Yes, it used to reward 1 basic comms too until we complained and they adjusted the rewards a bit heh. It opens up a new quest and complete some steps of Eviction Notice but still takes too long

I'm sure I'll hate it when I get to it, but you're constantly seeing things, ie design choices, that are done specifically to keep you in the game longer. Such is the nature of MMOs.

For instance going to a quest hub that's located on one side of a mountain range while all the quests are on the other side of the mountain. Meaning you have to go all the way around the mountain once to get there and another time to get back if you don't/can't quick travel. There's never a cave or an underpass between the quest hub and quests to provide you with a shortcut.

Another one of these examples would be the way you turn in quests. Any quest that you're playing as a group can be turned in via holo-communicator, yet while playing solo you never have this option.

Thankfully some improvements have been made in some areas, like speeders being usable in more areas, Sprint at lvl 1 instead of 14, being able to go from a planet shuttle directly to your ship, although not the other way around.