Where to find Hyper Crates on GTN

Ok so I have been looking for a Hyper Crate on the GTN but I can't seem to find what category they are under. I naturally looked under Cartel Pack Items then Packs but never see any hypercrates there so either no one has tried selling a whole crate or they are somewhere else. Or it could just be a bug that they are not showing on the GTN but it would be nice to know so I can stop trying to find them. I am curious how many credits they are going for.

Ok so I have been looking for a Hyper Crate on the GTN but I can't seem to find what category they are under. I naturally looked under Cartel Pack Items then Packs but never see any hypercrates there so either no one has tried selling a whole crate or they are somewhere else. Or it could just be a bug that they are not showing on the GTN but it would be nice to know so I can stop trying to find them. I am curious how many credits they are going for.

Try searching for 'Hypercrate'.

Try searching for 'Hypercrate'.

Obviously I tried that and returned nothing, but I figure someone has to be selling a hypercrate considering all the cartel packs that are for sale. I can't believe not a single person is selling a pack. Then again they may want more by selling the individual packs. I was hoping for a discount bulk purchase we need someone to be the Costco of the GTN.

Obviously I tried that and returned nothing, but I figure someone has to be selling a hypercrate considering all the cartel packs that are for sale. I can't believe not a single person is selling a pack. Then again they may want more by selling the individual packs. I was hoping for a discount bulk purchase we need someone to be the Costco of the GTN.

Probably just aren't any for sale.. saw one last night. Only 1, though. That was on The Harbinger, as well.

Edited by ayobreezie